Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Anyone Who Has Slept With Me Has Slept With A Snake - Woman Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anyone Who Has Slept With Me Has Slept With A Snake - Woman Confesses (733 Views)

Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Has Slept With Me Has Slept With A Snake - Woman Confesses by Expl0rers: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
This shocking confession is one that should make guys zip up and not continue putting theig thingy every where.

According to the woman, anyone that has slept with her, has slept with a snake!

watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHiz0P5UV-I

http://naijavocal.com/sleep-snake-woman/

cc: seun, lalasticlala
Re: Anyone Who Has Slept With Me Has Slept With A Snake - Woman Confesses by Deejay1000(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
lalasticlala food don done o. this woman na double package o after you sample her na to chop the Snake join o

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Has Slept With Me Has Slept With A Snake - Woman Confesses by airminem(f): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Really? Broken apart like a woman's heart, abused in a marriage
Re: Anyone Who Has Slept With Me Has Slept With A Snake - Woman Confesses by decatalyst(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Let Nigerians catch you...they no dey hear SNAKE ooo

Lalasticlala can confirm grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking: Gun Fire Going On In Oshodi-shogunle Axis / 'burn In Hell': Acid Victim's Message To Ex-girlfriend Who Melted His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.