Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Good Business Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Advice Needed (481 Views)

Keke Business. Advice Please / Business Advice / Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Advice Needed by BossEmpire: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
There is a young girl in my environment I want to help. Her dad is late and her mum has a small shop were we buy petty stuffs and this young girl is always there to help her poor mum.
Her brothers are already going astray by following other guys trying to hustle in any way possible but I always caution them and support them in the best way I can.

Now this girl just got admission for her ND in one polytechnic and being that things are not to easy on them I promised to give her some small money to start a side business which will not affect her studies so that she can be making so extra cash to sustain herself in school.

I have N20k to give her but I will also love to give her some ideas she can decide to look into and choose which she will like to do. Please if you all know any good business a young student can start with N20k, help me drop your suggestions here as it might still help others looking for this same ideas.
Re: Good Business Advice Needed by Ademat7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
BossEmpire:
There is a young girl in my environment I want to help. Her dad is late and her mum has a small shop were we buy petty stuffs and this young girl is always there to help her poor mum.
Her brothers are already going astray by following other guys trying to hustle in any way possible but I always caution them and support them in the best way I can.

Now this girl just got admission for her ND in one polytechnic and being that things are not to easy on them I promised to give her some small money to start a side business which will not affect her studies so that she can be making so extra cash to sustain herself in school.

I have N20k to give her but I will also love to give her some ideas she can decide to look into and choose which she will like to do. Please if you all know any good business a young student can start with N20k, help me drop your suggestions here as it might still help others looking for this same ideas.
ask her to come up with what she can do (Biz) don't tell her d type of Biz,let are b part of d process as though she owns d idea
Re: Good Business Advice Needed by BossEmpire: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ademat7:
ask her to come up with what she can do (Biz) don't tell her d type of Biz,let are b part of d process as though she owns d idea

She is a young girl and she can come up with any idea. But the main point here is that I just want to also give her some suggestions she can look into as well which should not disturb her studies and that is the reason for the post.

I just need suggestions not advice on what to tell her to do.
Re: Good Business Advice Needed by Ademat7(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
BossEmpire:

She is a young girl and she can come up with any idea. But the main point here is that I just want to also give her some suggestions she can look into as well which should not disturb her studies and that is the reason for the post.

I just need suggestions not advice on what to tell her to do.
Okay if that's what u want.
*selling egg,noodles (indomie,Honeywell,minimise et al in hostel)
*Selling Garri is not a bad idea too(like paint rubber et al)
They aren't posh Biz but they hv good return on investment,sell quick and she can feed from it too

(1) (Reply)

Are UBA Staff This Nice? / Nigerians Stake Average Of N15m Daily On Our Platform – Winners Golden Bet / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.