Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Experience At NIMC Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At NIMC Owerri (923 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At NIMC Owerri by ugolinze123(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
On the 3rd of February 2017 was at the NIMC owerri along ph road, was there as early as 9am and i was told to pay 300 for diesel before i could be attended to and i did thinking its a gateway to getting my National id on time but it was just a way of extorting us for their own selfish interest, little did i start noticing that people where even paying more than that just to get passed and get theres done immediately, my deaR NL before i could realise i have already spent 5hours there waiting for my town while people i came before are going in and coming out, i had to complain to the lady at the desk and as usual, wait they will call you soon after a while i had to walk in and complain to the man to the man in charge and all i could get was wait there are people who has kids to pick at school, i EXPLODED and that was how my form was taken to a drawer and i was told to apologise before i will go my turn but i did not angrily i left till now still havent done my id. Corruption has really eaten deep in the fabrics of this country which we are a part of not just only the big boys at the top.

please any idea on where else i can get my id done cus i need it urgently for traveling. thanks Guys.
Re: My Experience At NIMC Owerri by AuroraB(f): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
ugolinze123:
On the 3rd of February 2017 was at the NIMC owerri along ph road, was there as early as 9am and i was told to pay 300 for diesel before i could be attended to and i did thinking its a gateway to getting my National id on time but it was just a way of extorting us for their own selfish interest, little did i start noticing that people where even paying more than that just to get passed and get theres done immediately, my deaR NL before i could realise i have already spent 5hours there waiting for my town while people i came before are going in and coming out, i had to complain to the lady at the desk and as usual, wait they will call you soon after a while i had to walk in and complain to the man to the man in charge and all i could get was wait there are people who has kids to pick at school, i EXPLODED and that was how my form was taken to a drawer and i was told to apologise before i will go my turn but i did not angrily i left till now still havent done my id. Corruption has really eaten deep in the fabrics of this country which we are a part of not just only the big boys at the top.

please any idea on where else i can get my id done cus i need it urgently for traveling. thanks Guys.
Have you had it done?
If you haven't already, can you drop your number?
I'd direct you to someone there @Owerri smiley
Lost the password to this email. Can't do PMs, honestly.
Re: My Experience At NIMC Owerri by Trump4ril: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Be careful in that Owerri ooo.
Not a good town......very high in crimes.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Country For A Short Stay / Singapore: Economy / First Ghana Made Aircraft Takes To The Skies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.