Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Direction To Workforce Management Ups - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction To Workforce Management Ups (937 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Workforce Gbagada From Agbara For Eco Bank Test By 10am / Please How Do I Get To Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction To Workforce Management Ups by eliznkiru: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
urgent respond i have and interview with workforce 2morrow as a front desk teller please
what am expecting and how do i get there from mile2

thank you for ur urgent respond
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by dedons: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
eliznkiru:
urgent respond i have and interview with workforce 2morrow as a front desk teller please
what am expecting and how do i get there from mile2

thank you for ur urgent respond
from mile 2, take a bus to Oshodi. Then from Oshodi, take a bus going to Gbagada and alight at UPS.

The same bus you boarded from mile 2 may still be going to that same Gbagada. Just ask the conductor. Good luck.
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by Apos2kay(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
My own was scheduled for Thursday, please let me know the outcome because I will be coming from Ibadan and I don't wanna waste money on tfare.. Thanks
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by yakson123: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
My own is Thursday also please kindly let us know how the interview will go thanks
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by Network555: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
yakson123:
My own is Thursday also please kindly let us know how the interview will go thanks
Apos2kay:
My own was scheduled for Thursday, please let me know the outcome because I will be coming from Ibadan and I don't wanna waste money on tfare.. Thanks
Did mine today and it went well, was successful...

There are like 3 positions theyr recruiting for...teller, customer service and internal control. They would fix you in one based on your skills and experience.if you dont pass the interview, you wont be fixed under any. Was fixed under customer service. Heard its for firstbank. The questions are cheap. Whats customer service, diff btw contact centre and customer service....etc,,

Next is to present necesssry docs
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by Apos2kay(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Sorry pls how did u apply?
Network555:

Did mine today and it went well, was successful...

There are like 3 positions theyr recruiting for...teller, customer service and internal control. They would fix you in one based on your skills and experience.if you dont pass the interview, you wont be fixed under any. Was fixed under customer service. Heard its for firstbank. The questions are cheap. Whats customer service, diff btw contact centre and customer service....etc,,

Next is to present necesssry docs
Goodluck
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by Network555: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Apos2kay:
Sorry pls how did u apply?
applied online.

Did you eventually attend the interview or anyone else did?
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by Apos2kay(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
I didn't, I was hooked up with something
Network555:
applied online.

Did you eventually attend the interview or anyone else did?
Re: Direction To Workforce Management Ups by mitche15: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2017
please how did your interview go? got same test for an interview tomorrow. can i get your number?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Got This Mail / Experienced Graduate Vacancy At Multichoice Nigeria Limited / Apply For Institute Of Chartered Chemists Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.