Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Vacancy For Beauty Consultants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Beauty Consultants (2012 Views)

Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Ltd. Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Beauty Consultants Wanted / Vacancy For Beauty Salon Manager In Lagos 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics Sweden is looking for beauty Consultants in Nigeria.

Do you love Cosmetics?

Do you want to earn extra money?

Do you love looking good?

Are you a team player, smart, dedicated and hardworking?

Then you are the one we are looking for.

To join Oriflame Cosmetics follow link to get started

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927

Call or whatsapp 07038895523.
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
DISCOVER
THE OPPORTUNITY

LOOK GREAT

Look and feel great with our high quality beauty cosmetic products. You will see catalogues full of exciting products, latest fashion trends, scientific skin care innovations and fantastic offers.

MAKE MONEY

As a consultant, you can start to make money immediately. You set your own targets, income and working hours. You choose whether the goal is to make it a successful full time career or sell products in your spare time to earn extra income.

HAVE FUN

With us you’re your own boss. We also offer you the opportunity to have fun, meet wonderful new people, travel and attend exciting events.

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nothing feels good as receiving mouth watering and battery draining credit alerts every now and then without having to work a 5-9 jobs on someone else's vision. Liberate yourself today with N2,990 ( Yes you read it well N2,990) and any affordable amount as your start up fee to enjoy cash awards to the tune of millions ( If your diligent enough). I'm sure you're wondering if this is true and legitimate because it sounds too good to be true.

In less than ONE YEAR, I earn 6 figures in income and I want to show you how you can duplicate my business model. I didn’t have any special skill or some lucky break or have a huge budget when I started.

If I can do it then you too can!

visit www.oriflame.com.ng and click on sign up and use my number 172927as your sponsor code
Call or watsapp- 07038895523 ,or inbox this page to Start your business with little capital and watch it grow.
I will gladly share our secret recipe to financial prosperity with you. No gender restrictions.

P.S: You can also call this a Scam whilst you continue to struggle and jump buses, yet you keep wondering where the young people (" With small heads"wink you see driving cars got the money to own cars and houses from.

Be the reason someone smile today turn cosmetics into money Now!!!
Click here to register directly
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2017
SALARY!!....

Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.

The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary. Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realized majority belong to the lower class.

I therefore urge every one of us to have FINANCIAL EDUCATION , DEVELOP FINANCIAL STRATEGIES , be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment.
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2017
We are still recruiting.
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
#Food for thought#

Most Nigerians now prefer to be given *Fish* rather than being taught how to *Fish*. This is because many of us now deposit our money where we would reap so much without any efforts... Good! Having your money almost doubled is great and very tempting. But have you stopped to think of what would happen when this Fish Giver is no more?

Oriflame Sweden has stood the test of time...almost 50 years of changing lives. They will not only give you FISH but most importantly TEACH YOU HOW TO FISH. Oriflame will allow you catch as many fishes as you want. Your supply will not be limited by any thing. Your earnings are FOR LIFE. Even when you're retired.

Am not asking you to say NO to the Fish Giver. Am only asking you to learn how to get these fishes yourself... just for the rainy day. You can start learning while enjoying the awoof fishes. Funny right? But this is a fact. Give it a thought!

Start building your Oriflame business today. If not for now then do it for the future. Its never too late. Take that decision NOW!!!

*#OriflameCares*
*#So_do_I*

HOW TO APPLY
REGISTER DIRECTLY http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927 and
Text NAME, LOCATION and PHONE NUMBER to 07038895523

For more info/enquires: call/watsapp 07038895523, bbm: D617DEA7 or inbox this page.

BECOME AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT
Join Oriflame and start an exciting journey towards a bright new future! As a consultant you are given the opportunity to Make money, Look good and Have fun. Our mission is to fulfil dreams and that means giving you the tools and inspiration to change your life for the better, to achieve your individual goals.

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
We are still recruiting.

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
My message today is for all Females...
especially the Married ones.
Congratulations, You are married,
You are settled,
this important aspect of Your life is well arranged,
all You need to do now is, start living.
By the way, what do You do?
Yes!! for a living.
No.... Marriage is not a job.
No.... Marriage does not bring in any income.
So, what income generating activities are You involved in?
OK, Your husband is the bread winner?
Oh nice...but You know You still have to do something, right?
Really? He works in Shell, Chevron, Elf, Total, Halliburton, Bank
Oh, lucky You, I'm so happy for You!!
But still, You know You gotta do something, right?
I mean, for You, bring in some money to support...
Oh, he earns a lot of money so Your input is not really needed?
Yay, lucky You I say! But You still know We are in a recession and he could lose his job, right?
Ladies, both Married and Single, life is full of uncertainties, twists and turns and most of them We never see coming.
For this reason, We need to plan for the rainy days. Financial upheavals in the family has broken so many homes and this is worsened by the fact that the family lives on just one source of income. What happens when that is taken away? What happens when and if (God forbid) he dies? We don't have the title deed of anyone's live in Our hands, You know!! No matter how comfortable or cushy his job is, the vicissitudes of life can take all that away in a jiffy. What do You do when You are left with Children to feed, bills to pay and a host of other responsibilities? Beg his relatives? Beg Your relatives? Beg Your Church? It's time to begin planning and saving for the rainy days. Even if nothing happens, there is a certain confidence, self assurance and self esteem that comes from knowing You are a financially stable individual, contributing to Your family, extended family and society. The life of having to ask for every dime You spend is so....1920...this is 2017, the Year We take charge of Our lives, take the bull by the horn and do something! Life is hard, but poverty is harder... Choose Your hard.
You can start up today by registering with ORIFLAME COSMETICS.
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
WANTED! WANTED!! WANTED!!!

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED!
Become a BEAUTY ENTREPRENEUR in just few hours!

ORIFLAME offers every graduate, under graduate, stay at home mum, employed, unemployed men/women a life time opportunity to become an Independent consultant.
Oriflame is one of the fastest growing Beauty companies selling Direct. We are present in 62 Countries. Our products includes: Exotic Cosmetics Products, Designer perfumes, Facial care, Skin care, Haircare products and lots more.

With Oriflame
- Earn 250,000 and above monthly.
- Register with only N2,990.
- Get your goods @ 30% discount as
soon as you JOIN.
- start with low capital of 10,000 or
above.
- Enjoy All expense paid Trip.
- Enjoy cash award aside your monthly
salary.
- You can register from any location in
Nigeria location is not a barrier.

To join, call or whatsapp 07038895523 or click on the link below to get registered

https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927

FREE GIFT FOR THE FIRST 20 CONSULTANTS TO REGISTER.

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Do you like cosmetics?
Would you like to transform your passion into business? Look great,make money and have fun.
Turn cosmetics into money and earn 3% - 21% monthly. Join Oriflame Company and become a consultant now! with only 2990.
With us it's all about YOU!

Earn 250k Monthly With Great Incentives,
Qualify to Travel Free To Tokyo in 2018
Still seeking ORIFLAME Independent Consultants in NIGERIA:

Requirements:
- N2,990 registration fee.

- Can be Male or Female .

- Must be Passionate about beauty and helping others succeed.

- Must be willing to learn about our products.

- Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria.

HOW TO APPLY
REGISTER DIRECTLY ON http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927 or inbox this page.

WHAT YOU GET UPON REGISTRATION

+++ A welcome pack with a CATALOGUE, BROCHURE, and registration forms

+++ Access to over 1000 best-selling products from the Oriflame web store

+++ Partake in the ongoing Oriflame Welcome Program

+++ Get Listed as a consultant on Oriflame SWEDEN WEBPAGE with your own customised page

+++ Exclusive access to our online training programs

+++ Be a member of the Oriflame Academy

HOW IT WORKS
1. A free consultant profile will be created for you

2. A personalized online shopping account will also be created for you

3. Log into your account and select products of your choice

4. Check out and send your payment directly to Oriflame Nigeria account. Your products and welcome kit will arrive within 2 to 5 days from the day payment is received

5. Get trained on the products and how they work right here. You purchase at a 23% discounted rate and then serve as a consultant for the company, that makes it convenient for local clients in your area to easily access the products without waiting or paying first. The clients can easily collect the items and pay in person.

You benefit from profit of up to N5000/item and monthly commission of up to 250k from new reps, etc (ADDITIONAL POP UP DISCOUNTS TOO!!) Imagine someone doing FULL TIME In other words all you are doing is serving as a supplier to pick up goods and pay

YOU ARE FREE TO SELL ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AS A REP/CONSULTANT

HOW TO APPLY
REGISTER DIRECTLY ON http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927

Please save your digits from scammers, don't drop your number on this post. Just indicate your interest with your comment but not your number. Rather inbox me or contact me on my own watsapp number 07038895523

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
I have encountered women who work so hard from 9am-5pm

They have no time for themselves
They have no time for their husband
They have no time for their children
They get little remuneration for their hard work

I work from home and I am my own boss
I have time for my family because I draw out what my timetable should look like
I earn from my home business and it is very rewarding

I want to help you build a reputable business that would last a lifetime

Contact me if interested 07038895523.
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
cool

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
WAIT NO MORE!!!
Are you still waiting for Dollar rate to drop
to 200 naira
Maybe you are still waiting for President
Buhari to start giving out the 5k he promised
so you can start something
Or you are hopeful manna will drop from
heaven.
Wait no further dear, because you are
responsible for yourself.
If someone can join Oriflame and open 7titles
within a year then you can do it....
Look beyond the government, economic
situation, dollar rate and the likes.....Your life
can be better than u imagine...you only need
to push yourself.
Start something, start anyway, don't be idle.
You don't have to be great to start but you
can be great afterwards.
Chat me up on Watsapp or call 07038895523
to become an Oriflame consultant and start a
fulfilling journey.

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Start today
Is not yet late
Don't give up
Don't be comfortable with where you are
Aspire for more, strive for more and achieve more
We are going to Paris and all you need is to whatsapp me 07038895523...Is an all expense paid trip.DON'T MISS OUT!!!
#TEAMBOSSLADIES
#TEAMPARIS
#MYYEAROFENTHRONEMENT
#TEAMORIFLAME

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Distributors wanted!!!
Become a Beauty Entrepreneur!
Oriflame Sweden offers every employed,unemployed,
graduate, undergraduate, stay at home mum, full-time housewives a life time opportunity to become an independent beauty consultant.
Oriflame is one of the fastest growing Beauty companies selling Direct.
Oriflame is in over 72 countries including Nigeria.
We don't do Ponzi schemes.
We don't do pyramid schemes.
Oriflame products are purely organic. Natural products from plant stem cells.
With Oriflame
- Earn N250,000 and above monthly
-Register with N2,990
-Get your products at 30% discount as soon as you join.
-Enjoy cash awards aside your monthly salary
-Enjoy all expense paid trips.
-You can register from any location in Nigeria.
To be part of this wonderful opportunity Call/WhatsApp 07038895523
Click on the link below to get registered:
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
We are going to Paris for the Gold conference 2018! How would you like to be a part of an amazing journey to a fascinating city!
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
That awkward moment when pimples thinks
it can battle with your beautiful face.
Just show it....
It got the wrong person.
Who wouldn't want a smooth matte face
without pimples, pores and blemishes.
Try PURE SKIN TODAY.

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
cool

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
WITH US, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!
Oriflame exists for people just like you. The
products we make and the dynamic earning
opportunity we offer are all created with you
in mind.
With Oriflame´s unique earning opportunity
you join with a very low fee and can start
making money the same day. The many well
presented products and attractive offers make
the selling as easy as simply showing the
catalogue or a weblink and asking for an
order.
You don’t need any previous experience - we
are there to help you along the way and most
of the training and support is completely free.
You invest your time and the opportunities to
grow are unlimited.
You have complete control and freedom over
the hours you work and the rewards you
receive. You decide whether to do this as a
hobby, part time or full time job. In short –
you are the boss!
We therefore are proud to offer an
opportunity where you from the beginning
earn money while you build your business
and reach for your dreams, we say - Make
Money Today And Fulfil Your Dreams
tomorrow.
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams
within your reach—with minimal investment,
no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN NOW!
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
cool

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Got that wonderful feeling! Step into the weekend with the perfect look from #TheOne range. We have got your beauty needs covered.

#Makeup #Weekendlook #Oriflamenigeria

Watsapp or call 07038895523

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2017
You still feel this is scam? Siddon dey look while babes are smiling to the bank. What can be sweeter than being capable of doing things your way? With cool cash in your account, you have less worries and recession is not your companion.

Indicate interested and Chat me on 07038895523

If you are really interested, in this opportunity, feel free to drop ur contact and let us get down to work, because that its value for my money and time. Thank you

#BossChicsSlaying
#Millionairebabe
#OriflameIsBae
#be your own boss

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
You can buy these amazing perfumes and still get paid for buying them...ask me how!!! 07038895523

Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Oriflame is changing lives come and change your life.

Look good, make money, and have fun!

Turn your daily skin care use into money, examples, tooth paste, body cream, face cream, roll on, perfumes, powder, foundation. make ups, etc
Do u know u can buy the above items and still get paid for buying them?

Get 30% instant profit, get paid monthly, qualify for cash award, travel round the world all expense paid by Oriflame.
Ladies and gentle men what are you still waiting for?

Grab the opportunity now !!!!

For more info SMS/call/whatsapp 07038895523.
Re: Vacancy For Beauty Consultants by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

NCC Recruitment / HOSCON CADETS come in!!! / ICS JOB INVITE; We Are Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.