Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? (1735 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Nigeria Custom Service / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by dupsydooo: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
I got a call from MAVERICK, asking me to come for interview on Thursday. Venue is ikeja.
. Please who knows about MAVERICK. THANKS
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by Spazwik: 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Did you apply for it ? .... I read online last week,Maverick is Organised by Lekki Gardens for real estate developments and sales

Read Full Here :http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/lekki-gardens-the-mavericks-real-estate-internship-competition-programme-2017-for-young-nigerians-five-million-naira-prize/
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by Sleezwizz: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Spazwik:
Did you apply for it ? .... I read online last week,Maverick is Organised by Lekki Gardens for real estate developments and sales

Read Full Here :http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/lekki-gardens-the-mavericks-real-estate-internship-competition-programme-2017-for-young-nigerians-five-million-naira-prize/

I applied and got an invite for audition on Thursday.. Anyone with an idea of what to expect at the audition?
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by Sleezwizz: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
dupsydooo:
I got a call from MAVERICK, asking me to come for interview on Thursday. Venue is ikeja.
. Please who knows about MAVERICK. THANKS

Its an audition and not interview. Do u have an idea of what to expect at the audition?
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by kayusre: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Got a text for the audition too yesterday for Thursday #if you've watched the Apprentice show by Donald trump,...its just like the show..nija version by lekki gardens #but I'm in abj and I don't know what to expect from the audition and you know nija na it should not be like big brother Nigeria (man know man)..cause janded nija pips are also coming for the audition #but not withstanding,it's a great platform for entrepreneurs...if se I de lag I will go and try my luck
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by dupsydooo: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Its an audition and not interview. Do u have an idea of what to expect at the audition?

I don't, please can you share ideas .
I am not even certain of the audition address too. I meant where it will take place
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by Sleezwizz: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
dupsydooo:

I don't, please can you share ideas .
I am not even certain of the audition address too. I meant where it will take place

Didn't u get an invite through sms? I don't have an idea of what to expect too...
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by dupsydooo: 6:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Didn't u get an invite through sms? I don't have an idea of what to expect too...

Its a call , they didn't text me. The caller didn't spend up to 30 seconds sef. She just talk bla bla bla and end d call. I only heard ikeja.
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by Sleezwizz: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2017
dupsydooo:

Its a call , they didn't text me. The caller didn't spend up to 30 seconds sef. She just talk bla bla bla and end d call. I only heard ikeja.

Okk, let me give u the address then.

This is to invite you for the Audition of THE MAVERICKS holding this week Thursday 9th Feb,2017 @ PLANET ONE, Maryland Busstop,near MrBiggs, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? by dupsydooo: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Okk, let me give u the address then.

This is to invite you for the Audition of THE MAVERICKS holding this week Thursday 9th Feb,2017 @ PLANET ONE, Maryland Busstop,near MrBiggs, Ikeja, Lagos.

Thanks so much I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Is 25k Teaching Job Good For A Graduate? / Shaldag Farm Ltd. Interview Invitation. / Executive Graduate Management Trainee – Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.