Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Test A New Application And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Test A New Application And Get Paid (474 Views)

We Do Mobile Application, Software, Desktop Application, And E-commerce / Application And Main Classification Of Vacuum Pump In Chemical Plant / Learn To Develop Mobile Application And Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test A New Application And Get Paid by Umartins22: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello everyone, i saw a business opportunity and i decide to share with my fellow nairalanders.
The Message:

We have an upcoming project for people in Nigeria and are still missing some testers. And YOU could benefit from that!

The test is planned to start early next week and the payout will be 23 Euros (~7700 Naira).

The test can only happen if we have enough testers with iPhones and iPads (iOS 8 or newer) who use the Airtel network. Please tell all your friends who are on Airtel and have iOS devices to sign up as testers for Testbirds. This will help us provide everyone with more projects in the future and you can be among the first to get invited. The more friends you recruit, the higher we will make your chances to participate in new tests. Plus you will get a reward of 15 Euros (~5000 Naira) for every friend that participates in the project!

Please be aware that your friends really need to have an iOS 8 or newer device and an Airtel SIM card (dual SIM owners need to switch on Airtel), because without it the app won't work and unpaid participation is just a waste of your friend's and our time.

Join here>>>>>>https:///gAq4IP

(1) (Reply)

Best Skill To Learn This Period?? / I Need Fiverr Reviews / How To Make Extra Cash Online, Here Are 5 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.