Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta (43507 Views)

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by UnknownT: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
And a bastard in the force told us that the officers only got tired or fatigued.
are you not one of them? grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
sad
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by mich24(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
You mean they now were black and black, eeeyeeh we are finished.

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by babestella: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's only the Igbos #IPOD that Tyrant Buhari knows how best to tackle, #Operation Phyton dance.

His kinsmen have already started their Jihad and some dunkeys in South west will continue to support the tyrant. You people should continue, they will soon get to your doorsteps. Soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
UnknownT:
are you not one of them? grin grin
i am different angry
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Antoeni(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
I agree with u,
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by tydi(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boko bois are operating with Nigeria army uniform..

Fulani herdsmen operating with police uniform..

I weep for my country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by gbegemaster(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ha! E don happen!
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by limamintruth: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
bafsonbaf:
criminals in uniform! yet you called them herdsmen, call them militants ur terrorist that's all. wailers will surely enjoy it

Indeed, you stated exactly what I have in mind.
I really wonder why the media keeps referring to them as herdsmen when in fact, they are primarily terrorists. It's obvious the govt & even Nigerians are not ready to quell these barbarians attacks. Its really a pity I must say.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by ITbomb(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ebubeslym:
I have told my younger bro over and over.

'Run for your life whenever a fulani man is around.

Violence will surely be lurking around that environment'
Coward, in your own land?

We have counter them before and will always do it again. Let them show for our side. I will send you pictures

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by ofwest47(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Are these people really herds men I am doubtful if they are not boko haram
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Crownofwealth:
if u were there u cudnt have even looked at the corpse. the bullet proof vest they were putting on was still on them and the bodies were decomposing already.
Its really worrisome. People need to act fast o
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by mvem(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls someone from that side should tell us what really happened...
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by TinaAnita(f): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
And a bastard in the force told us that the officers only got tired or fatigued.

You can see how nonsensical and moronic the Nigerian police force is
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by duality(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
If only we listened to Apostle johnson Suleman, and not condemned him.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by TinaAnita(f): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is high time this Fulani issue or whatever is dealt with once and for all. This cannot continue
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Spinojaja26: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Whenever I heard about killing of Nigerian police I don't feel bad because they(police) cause insecurity in this nation. They will only stand on the road to collect #20 now #50 from motoris without minding what is inside the car, the arm must have been transported to hersmen through a ommercial car and a police at the checkpoint then must have collected #50 and allow the car to pass.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by dust144(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chaii it a pity,
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by ckunle(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
But this same police will harass innocent people. They should have been dealing with this issue since it started affecting Nigerians that they are paid to protect instead of extorting them. Now that they have to do their jobs they actually can't. RIP TO THE FALLEN POLICE MEN. But how they didn't even kill a single herds man is beyond me.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by wisemaster(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
When Apostle Suleiman said people should defend themselves, he was seen as unbecoming.

Now, even they armed men of the police force could not even defend themselves. What a shame.....
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by PatriotTemidayo: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
When we deny our problem, we make ourself vulnerable. Govt forget how Boko Haram became so bold because some myopic northern leaders were creating excuses for them. Every now and then, they turn their faces the other ways and deny that Fulani hardmen are killing without justification. They forget it is someone turn today, it'll be another's tomorrow.
Small small, these guys are becoming more daring.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by obailala(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
When shall these people just be called what they really are?.. ARMED ROBBERS!
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Wont be surprised if the cow-ard is one of them
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by MrGoc(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
Who taught this Fulani how to operate a Gun?

I thought shocked they were only expert at cattle rearing
. . . . . Gradually they are taking over our beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by jfleece(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Honestly Nigeria is a refuse dump...
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by OgaJonah(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Who is that BASTERD
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by africanusvu(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ebubeslym:
I have told my younger bro over and over.

'Run for your life whenever a fulani man is around.

Violence will surely be lurking around that environment'
,There a coments nt meant for real men to make.cowards like u and ur dad a beter dead than live and bring shame to ur tribe.shame to u
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fulani herdsmen? Make they try cross my community.. Ar swear? Na die dem de
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki no go talk anything cry
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Charly68: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari is taking away Boko Haram but replacing them with his Fulani herdsmen...Nigeria can't be one for long now I can say it with authority unless God do something very drastic. The carnage is repugnant
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
DOg soaked in Baboons blood.. please tell m eyou still remember this APC Promise
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by madgoat(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Antoeni:
It is like this herdsmen re even more trained than the police and military together.

grin grin grin grin #gbam

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Police Officer Operates In Lagos For 12 Years Unnoticed / Footages Of Nigerian 'witch' Stripped Unclad & Beaten By Angry Mob-dailymail / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.