Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can The Marines In One Piece Be Sad To Really Do Their Job Efficiently?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can The Marines In One Piece Be Sad To Really Do Their Job Efficiently?? (473 Views)

Terminator Marines / Can The Marines In One Piece Be Sad To Really Do Their Job Efficiently?? / Which Anime Hammers More On Friendship One Piece Naruto Or Fairytail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Marines In One Piece Be Sad To Really Do Their Job Efficiently?? by Nedville: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
No one knows the general ratio of Marines to pirates are in the one piece world....but ehhhhhh...it's surprising that the Marines (in my opinion) are not dedicated enough...if they want to snuff out piracy... kizaru in order to kill time can just take a marine battleship and enter the headline and just deal with all the pirates he encounters in the grand line....I'm assuming that won't take a lot of time.... while the yonkos will remain....the upcoming threats the Marines would have to deal with are minimized... the way i see it....the Marines just enjoy or don't seem to mind the destruction the pirates are causing and like to keep them as a check and balance in the one piece system...if the senior officers do not engage the pirates aggressively enough....a case like luffy will just rise up the ranks to cause trouble...and by then it would become to difficult for them

(1) (Reply)

Trending Movie Of The Season / Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges / Bbnaija: Genius Steps Kemen Can Take To Clean Up His Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.