Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) (42930 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Medical tourism abroad costs this nation as much as $1bn annually, yet our political leaders don't give a damn about it.

Yet we complain of a #500:$1 ratio, this is just a tip of the iceberg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
DropShot:

Put your frustration in check. I am not responsible for it.
cheesy
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2017
where is sarrki and madridguy?

2 Likes

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Wat is the moral lesson of ds post nw?...let mi guess that u have a white man as a PA, who u epp? Or u wan to tell us that sum hospital in Nigeria has pure European as doctor, I don't care
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
how dem no go sick....? see Dia fat axxes...
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2017
ExcelNG:

Thats Nigerians and fake life for you. In Nigeria, the rich remain rich by looking poor while the poor in Nigeria remain poor by looking rich!

Ordinary yahoo boy will pick 400 USD and buy 2000 naira loafers to "Look Rich". One year later, he is begging you 1,000 naira to buy fuel for his car!

E.g of such fake lifestyles on Nairaland are the paid hacks like Omenka, NgeneUkwenu, Sarrki and Dropshot!

For those asking me who NgeneUkwenu is, check THE pix Below.
Is NgeneUkwenu from the cone head region?
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by SmartMugu: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
speaktome:
I thought its only poor people that wore N150 slippers shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So the Rich also do

#MySignatureMyBusiness
What makes you think he's rich? Because he's talking to white men? Do you know if he's the chief hunter in a community where some white men only came to order some animal skin?
Do you know if the white men are just some hungry people in suits trying to pull some hustle? Just don't assume.

3 Likes

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by SmartMugu: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Aroh48:
Is NgeneUkwenu from the cone head region?
Pls where is the cone-head region?
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Olusola147(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:
And someone that's is from Nigeria felt sick and fly to London. the most painful part of it, he didn't tell us, what we heard was he was traveling there to rest after some days he will be back. We waited patiently , the day it was fix for Mr dullard to return, Mr dullard didn't return, what we heard again was he was in critical condition. Lol when will this government be transparent. If case is not taken, I say if case is not taken the man don kpai. But if the man kpai who go miss am? well well the answer is not far fetch our nairaland chief zombie . Honourable chief Alhaji Dr Mr professor Sarrki and other minor zombie will cry a a river.
Lol...You don finish them I swear

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2017
our medical facilities ar damned bad

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by divalizzy(f): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=ThinkSmarter post=53516859]Yeah, this is just it, look at how it z in a high class Naija hospital, talkless of our common general hospitals.
2yrs is not enough for the saint to create a legacy in the health sector.
So after chanting #ChangeBeginsWithMe and budgeting exorbitant amount of money on Aso Villa clinic, he still go to London as if White people don't die despite their good health care facilities.
Some People fail to realize that The moment ur body cells, tissues and organs have grown old and weak, India or Germany will not save you, simple.
Never heard of any Indian or German that outlived 120.
Hope, the whites invest in our health care, the whites are more professional and humanitarian in nature than the ones that will allow u to bleed to death cuz u didn't pay deposit.

*modified *
men's boxers seems to be the same, whether it's a Senator, pastor, student, though differences may exist ,but not all that much as it is among women.

Ur head dey dia!

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by LadyX(f): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Too many photos showing the same thing.. You go finish pesin bundles smiley

2 Likes

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by speaktome(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2017
SmartMugu:

What makes you think he's rich? Because he's talking to white men? Do you know if he's the chief hunter in a community where some white men only came to order some animal skin?
Do you know if the white men are just some hungry people in suits trying to pull some hustle? Just don't assume.

Sorry Sir!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
Wat is the moral lesson of ds post nw?...let mi guess that u have a white man as a PA, who u epp? Or u wan to tell us that sum hospital in Nigeria has pure European as doctor, I don't care

I do not want to tell you the moral lesson...But I will give you a clue.....It starts with Ineffective, or inefficient........U can fill in the blank spaces...
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Richy4:

I do not want to tell you the moral lesson...But I will give you a clue.....It starts with Ineffective, or inefficient........U can fill in the blank spaces...
I will help u.........Clueless
Inefficient work to do......all I see in the post is total rubbish it doesn't make any sense sir
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by davidif: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
Nigeria is too damned sick, she's hemorrhaging but idiots will rather live and die on politics! Even health care in this dead zone is fraught with political undertones and considerations.

Its so annoying hearing people taking sides and defending their party when both parties are just as horrendous as the other.

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Broke white men
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Orikinla1: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Is this news?
The facilities are there, but the professional expertise for healthcare management is not there.

Cuba can help Nigeria to improve healthcare.

Hospitals with power outages are mismanaged.

Here are the solutions.

RELYON SOLAR | SOLAR PV PLANTS FOR HOSPITALS AND HOTELS |
http://www.relyonsolar.com/solar-energy-case-studies/solar-electricity-generator-for-hospitals/

NY Hospital First to Use Solar Power for Dialysis | Up On The Roof
http://www.upontheroof.org/2012/06/28/ny-hospital-first-to-use-solar-power-for-dialysis/

Rooftop Solar for Hospitals - Solar Mango – #1 guide for solar
http://www.solarmango.com/in/sector/hospitals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxITGK07H0E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by smalls001: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2017
FAKE NEWS.....Author should be ashamed....
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Eshence: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2017
dis kind of old men suppose sit down for dere country day rest waiting dem day do for niaja lol grin
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I will help u.........Clueless
Inefficient work to do......all I see in the post is total rubbish it doesn't make any sense sir

I don't really understand if you are the only one proud of the fact that u don't understand the post...Or that you were just deliberately annoying...If you don't understand the post and it does not make sense to you, u humble your self and ask questions....That's how people that wants to learn act or behave..U can't be arrogant even when you don't know it and wants to know....
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
/
Nigerians are not ready for change.
Their only concern is entertainment and comfort.

I need atleast a 40kva generator to power my equipment shipped to Nigeria. The cost of a used one is atleast N2m. Then you hear that diesel is about N270/liter. How many people will afford the products/services if you pass the cost down to consumers?

Minimizing exposure to the fuckery called Nigeria seems to be the best game plan.
\
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by crazygod(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
How can a grown ass man be snapping himself wearing boxers and shirt...... The boxers sef looks dirty. Not cool angry

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2017
SmartMugu:
Why the boxer shorts though? I bet that's weird for a foreigner.
How do you expect him to dress in his own house ? To wear agbada or suit and tie? That's why exactly the way I am at nights in my own house too ..
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
SmartMugu:

/
Give or take...Emeka Ugwuonye is not poor.
He is the Havard-trained lawyer that defended former president Abubakar in a US court which resulted in his firm "jacking" $1.5m due to Nigeria Embassy, Washington for nonpayment of Attorney fees. Nigeria and Nigerians love debts. Is Emeka poor? No! Is he a rabble rouser? Of course.
\
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Opeedo:
Why is he loosely dressed
So he should have dressed like a masquerade even in his own living room abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
ayoola648:
its well with Nigeria
Haa AYOOLA omo iya mi thats all i can say, amin oooooo.
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
HAAAA NIGERIA
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Kellydrive1: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
broseme:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye.....

'WHAT A FUNNY COINCIDENCE! EUROPEANS GETTING LIFESAVING MEDICAL TREATMENT IN NIGERIA

My partners have been in the country ten days now. They both fell sick two days after they arrived. They arrived in Lagos while I was still in Abuja waiting for them to meet me there.

Last night they finally had the chance to tell me their experience when they stopped by for a happy hour. Ondrej, the one in a grey shirt, was hit the more. He suddenly fell sick when my PA, Tony Brown, was not there. They rushed him to the first hospital in Ikoyi at night. Five minutes after he got there, there was power outage and the generator could not start. They rushed him (or he rushed himself) to another hospital and there was problem again. Then they finally rushed him to the third hospital where all the doctors were Europeans. Then a different problem. They asked him to pay 1000 Euro before anyone could see him. He thought it was too much. He was going to refuse treatment. But then he realized it would cost more to ship his dead body back to Europe. So, he decided to save money by paying 1000 Euro just to register for treatment

Then I reminded them that our President is paying far more for his medical treatment in Europe. So, they shouldn't complain.

I couldn't stop laughing when they shared their experience. I began to think I could get my friends to invest in modern healthcare in Nigeria. Our healthcare is so hopeless that even our most patriotic citizen, the President, doesn't trust Nigeria when it comes to healthcare'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-what-happened-to-white-men-who-got.html
I hope they are not your partners in yahoo yahoo
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
LadyX:
Too many photos showing the same thing.. You go finish pesin bundles smiley
LadyX, too bad you forget me
Re: White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) by Haidez: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested) / Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / PLEASE HELP. I Have Cotton Wool From Ear Bud Stuck In Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.