Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Keys 4 Accelerated Promotion. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Keys 4 Accelerated Promotion. (423 Views)

The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy & Control Via Sexual Abuse War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keys 4 Accelerated Promotion. by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Friends.

I didn't know, if you know the story of Joseph. The guy that was promoted from prison to palace. Whenever I read that story. I get inspired.

These days, It's not a rocket science. Yet it is possible to happen to someone.

Below are attitudes. That need to be in place. In the life of whomever, desire such promotion. From prison to palace. Or as we call it. From grass to grace.

Firstly, such a one, need to recognize that God owns the earth and everything in it. Including you and me. Gen. 39:5; Ps 24:1; Haggi 2:8; Ps 50: 10-11; 1 Cor. 6:19-20.

Recognize we (human beings) are created/designed to be His stewards. As in those who manages His properties and financial affairs here.

Be faithful in where ever He have place you. And in whatever He have committed in your hand.

Thanks as time, will not permit me. To list out here. People whose promotion and turning point. Came as a result of considering themselves stewards. And being faithful in steawrds.

Remain bless.

Culled from nnendufoundation..com.ng

Nnendu Foundation
+2347067916243

(1) (Reply)

Suicide, The Ultimate Remedy / World Bank Launches Online Africa Knowledge Repository Platform / Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.