Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers (779 Views)

The Path To Wealth & Freedom Is Open To You! Start Here!! / The Path To True Wealth & Freedom Is Open To You! Start Here!! / Unwindplanet.com Now Open To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers by my2cents(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2007
By popular demand, WOA is now open to application developers. Though the site is called WOA, it will now serve all programmers. So spread the word!

On the webmaster side, many registered members have already scored contracts via the site and WOA is only a month old. Get in while you can. WOA is fast becoming the site du jour with respect to where clients are visiting in search of someone for their next programming project.

I have added a list of programming languages on the "become a webmaster" form. If there are others I have omitted, let me know and I will add them ASAP.

www.webmastersofafrica.com - won't stop 'cause we don't even know how to stop grin
Re: Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers by MAYORIN1(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2007
Good job man cool
Re: Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers by my2cents(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
Thanks man,

small small. One drop at a time, na im dey take full basin grin

Hopefully more and more pple will sign up, for free, while it isn't too late. Once I advertise the site in various Nigeria and other African countries, and the rush to sign up begins, I will start charging.

So far, many registrants have told me they have either been contacted or done work for pple who found them on WOA. This is just the beginning.

Thanks once again
Re: Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers by MAYORIN1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2007
NO try that Bros, make it free Open content, that way you generate lot of traffics and you survive to google adsense
Re: Webmasters Of Africa (woa) Now Open To Application Developers by my2cents(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2007
Oga Mayor,

In the end, the law of demand and supply will dictate my final decision. Someone has to pay for the bandwidth eventually. wink

Either way, the user will pay, either via:

1) Ads: what I charge the advertisers will end up being transferred to you, the consumer

2) Directly.

(1) (Reply)

22 Year Old Millionaire & Friend Reveals: / Interested To Become A Distributor? Here's Your Great Opportunity / Pls I Need A Contact 4 Microwave, Rf N Bts Installation Job.anyone Can Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.