Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc (11197 Views)

2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc / American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc Job Recruitment / An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by nex(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
When you become an agent with AIICO, you’ll help families achieve the financial security they need and desire. You’ll also make a significant contribution to your community — and when you see the difference that can make, it’s more fulfilling than you could imagine.

Superb Earning Potential

When you become an agent, you have the ability to set your own pace and establish your own income objectives. As an AIICO agent, you are the master of your career path.

Best-in-class Sales Training Program

At AIICO, we take your sales training seriously. Even if you don’t have previous experience in selling, our training program can help you pave a path to success. But training isn’t simply a program; it’s also people. AIICO employs a full-time Learning and Development function to bring learning to life; an Agency Standards function to help navigate compliance and ethical issues; and an Agency Manager to guide your career.

Continuous Support from a Staff of Sales Experts

Long after you are established in your career, AIICO continues to support agents with ongoing workshops and programs to improve your knowledge of the business. In addition to the local office management, AIICO has product experts and support staff who frequently visit offices to share sales ideas, develop product solutions, and assist agents in the field with clients.

Full Range of Products and Services

With the variety of insurance and financial products offered by AIICO and its subsidiaries, you’ll be able to help your clients meet any number of insurance and financial goals. To give you the competitive edge, we’re constantly developing new products that satisfy the changing needs of our clients.

Generous Benefits Package

Not only do we boast an outstanding incentive commission program; we also offer excellent benefits for which you qualify as our agent. We even offer company reimbursement for selected programs leading to industry designations and degrees.

For more information and contact details: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/career-opportunity-with-aiico-insurance-plc

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by nex(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
NOTE: The employers are looking to employ multiple personnel for this position. Some have applied, more are needed.

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by MrGreenMavro: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2017
h
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by Geonigga(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Noted
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by HOTsnow(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Awon onranu. AIICO ko AIBO ni undecided

5 Likes

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by dicksonadams(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2017
I no get 50 naira
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by holuwole12(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2017
MARKETTING FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES IN NIG. IS LIKE SELLING A/C IN CANADA..

U BETA BUY PLENTY SHOE COS U GO TREK DIE

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by kingvectorv(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Oya job seeks make una dust una file dey head go their office
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by ipobarecriminals: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2017
sad Alico? U pipu beta grab the marketing job
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by ennysuccess(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Where is there office in Abuja
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by ALAYORMII: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Marketer
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by wayray: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2017
Same Aiico that is still owing some of their staffs.... smh
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by Teawhy2011: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Hummmm! Marketing job! This no b job o! Who wnt insure nw in dis recession time,u go trek tire!
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by jd1986(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2017
No official Car, No work grin grin

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by sinistermind(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Insurance marketing isn't a job. A job that is strictly commission based so without bringing any good business, you're worst off than people sitting at home without a job because u keep spending ur own money lookin for business without any reimbursement by the Insurance company.

9 Likes

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by don4real18(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
a job like this,
will tell on your shoes

11 Likes

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by nabegibeg: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Na people wey dey wear coat inside sun work be dis ooo

3 Likes

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by SweetJoystick(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2017
Thunder fire insurance sales

2 Likes

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by dingbang(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
I want somebody to convince me to insure my money in aiico insurance....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Goodluck to applicants.

ASABA ULTRAMODERN MECHANIC VILLAGE AND AUTO PARTS MARKET NOW SELLING. CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by sakalisis(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Onkyn
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by judecares1(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Wen i visited d career page,I saw dat d interview of d successful applicates will hold on d 8 of dis month,whichhas already passed
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by hotwax: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2017
wayray:
Same Aiico that is still owing some of their staffs.... smh

Do you have any family member or friend working their?

Are sure of what you are saying.

The AIICO I know is one of the highest if not the highest paying Insurance company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by dabrightt: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2017
kingvectorv:
Oya job seeks make una dust una file dey head go their office
dat is nt a job that is a non paying stress

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by akanbiaa(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2017
jd1986:
No official Car, No work grin grin
and if fuel for the car is a function of your productivity nko? I.e no meeting of target then expected salary or commission will be the fuel money. grin

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by nkemjacob2(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2017
insurance job for dis kind economy..... make una ready trek o
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by BlueRayDick: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2017
hotwax:

Do you have any family member or friend working their?

Are sure of what you are saying.

The AIICO I know is one of the highest if not the highest paying Insurance company in Nigeria.

WAPIC, ZENITH GENERAL pay higher, but truly AIICO pays well too

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by omolorlarh: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2017
biko,I will pass
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by hotwax: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
BlueRayDick:

WAPIC, ZENITH GENERAL pay higher, but truly AIICO pays well too

So where did the notion of "owning their salary comes from?"
Re: Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc by BlueRayDick: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
hotwax:

So where did the notion of "owning their salary comes from?"

I never said anything about the owing salaries...AIICO is doing well, one of the top 5 insurance companies in the industry in terms of gross premium written. LEADWAY,CUSTODIAN,AIICO,...etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / More Celebrities needed in our world class recording studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.