Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) (9730 Views)

#18dayswritingchallenge — Writing A Novel In Eighteen Days. / A Teen Or Eighteen? (the First Flip) / The Eighteen Source Causes Of Life's Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by Silensa(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2017
wow wow wow wow and many wow's. thank you very much dear for robbing me of my night sleep. More mb to your device ma'am, you are so so good.
Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by oyinda1242(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Silensa:
wow wow wow wow and many wow's. thank you very much dear for robbing me of my night sleep. More mb to your device ma'am, you are so so good.
awwn thanks silensa......

1 Like

Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by t1976(f): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2017
This is a very nice and interesting story,weldone Oyin
Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by oyinda1242(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
t1976:
This is a very nice and interesting story,weldone Oyin

thanks ma
Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by Silensa(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2017
oyinda1242:
awwn thanks silensa......
the thanks should be in reverse, from me to you. so when are we to expect another mind blower again?
Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by Phunmmielurlar: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2017
No matter hw late dis comment seem 2 b cumin,jus accept am lyk DT.....a sin 4 person wa go read wa no go drop comment!

Dis tori mk sense die!....short buh still vry detailed *chop kiss* ....buh aunty watin na,tireni 2 suffer Na,only her go receive beatin of her lyf/embarrassment,only her dem pursue 4 ouse,only her receive knife wound,only her still receive bullet (u 4 allow olumide collect dt 1 4 Luv jawe)!

U don enter ma personal fav. writers diary!
Nce write up!
U r d bomb!
All dis NL writers sha 1 put me 4 trouble(y'all r exceptional!)
Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by oyinda1242(f): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:
No matter hw late dis comment seem 2 b cumin,jus accept am lyk DT.....a sin 4 person wa go read wa no go drop comment!

Dis tori mk sense die!....short buh still vry detailed *chop kiss* ....buh aunty watin na,tireni 2 suffer Na,only her go receive beatin of her lyf/embarrassment,only her dem pursue 4 ouse,only her receive knife wound,only her still receive bullet (u 4 allow olumide collect dt 1 4 Luv jawe)!

U don enter ma personal fav. writers diary!
Nce write up!
U r d bomb!
All dis NL writers sha 1 put me 4 trouble(y'all r exceptional!)

looool...thanks a lot ma.....awwwn.....so glad to see dis comment

1 Like

Re: TIRENI (the Trust Demanding Trial Of A Pained Eighteen Year Old Girl) by Phunmmielurlar: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
oyinda1242:

looool...thanks a lot ma.....awwwn.....so glad to see dis comment

U mst wlcm jawe....sha mention me wen evr u drop smfyn new!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infant Wins December Award / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / 'Americanah' By Chimamanda Adichie To Launch This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.