Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

More Encomiums Trails Iwaudofia As He Emerges Youth Caucus Chairman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Encomiums Trails Iwaudofia As He Emerges Youth Caucus Chairman (565 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Debt: Controversies Trails Govt Claim Of Agreement With Marketers / Encomiums As Journalists Launch Book On Security/private Guards / Outrage Trails Owerri Market Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Encomiums Trails Iwaudofia As He Emerges Youth Caucus Chairman by sitippe: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2017
MORE ENCOMIUMS TRAILS IWAUDOFIA AS HE EMERGES YOUTH CAUCUS CHAIRMAN
More encomiums have continued to trail Mr. Aniefiok Iwaudofia over his emergences as the the new Youth Caucus chairman in Akwa Ibom State.
The recent of such messages is from the College of Youth Leaders in Akwa ibom state signed by the Secretary General of the group Comrade Linus Effiong.
The group Congratulated Mr Iwaudofia on his emergence in the statement saying that his emergence is because of his excellence antecedence ,qualities of humility, transparency &and pragmatism in leadership
Below is their message
CONGRATULATION TO AN INDEFATIGABLE YOUTH LEADER: COMRADE ANIEFIOK IWAUDOFIA ON YOUR EMERGENCE AS THE CHAIRMAN, AKWA IBOM STATE YOUTH CAUCUS:
On behalf of the entire youths of Akwa Ibom State, I heartily congratulate the performing S.A to the Governor on Youth Matters, Comrade Aniefiok Iwaudofia, as he emerges the Chairman, Akwa Ibom State Youth Caucus. Your ascendancy is well deserved & God's handiwork considering your sterling qualities of humility, transparency & pragmatism in leadership. No wonder your unanimous adoption, endorsement & elevation by the kingmakers in the State Youth Political System to lead at this critical time.
Your capacity to chart a successful course through teamwork approach is not in doubt because of your excellence antecedence. To be candid, I can recall that the pioneer Chairman of this noble structure, Obong Kenneth Okon ( The Emperor) moved from this enviable platform to become the State ALGON Chairman, the 2nd Chairman, Rt. Hon. Emmanuel Ukoette ( Gani ) moved from this great platform to member, House of Representatives & the 3rd Chairman / your immediate predecessor, Hon. Emmanuel Bassey ( Iraq ) transcripted to Chief Whip of the present State House of Assembly.
I so pray may your tenure be positively impacting & rewarding. Lastly, I specially thank the Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel for approving your appointment & propping you for greatness under his mentorship. I extend my gratitude to the honourable Commissioner for Youth & Sports, Sir Monday Uko & all the stakeholders for the consensus building & sincere support to your enthronement. May this sunrise never experience eclipse.
Signed
Linus Effiong, Secretary General, college of youth leaders

Read more http://sitippe.com/2017/02/iwaudofia-youth-caucus-chairman/

Re: More Encomiums Trails Iwaudofia As He Emerges Youth Caucus Chairman by SEOManiac: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Return Of MMM / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Releases More Admission List / Police Helps Girl With Homework After She Sent Them A Facebook Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.