Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved (34928 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: How To Correctly Apply For A Canadian Visa From Nigeria For Work / How To Correctly Apply For A Canadian Visa From Nigeria / Canadian Visa Application 001 Submit; Get Well Informed To Avoid Refusal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by jobbers: 1:41pm On May 09, 2017
we are also here
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 10:34am On May 12, 2017
Hi

Canadian Express Entry Tip

Are you already in the Canadian express entry selection pool.
Are stuck not knowing what to do in increasing your selection chances.
Are you wondering if the process actually works.

The first thing you must know is the is no magic in traveling.
The second is what makes you better than the next person is the amount of information you have inside of you.
If this is true it therefore means your success is determined by the level of information you have about the Canadian express entry process design for immigrant that which to live and work in canada .

If for instance you are running high temperature, feeling weak and tired, and you self treated yourself feeling it malaria if after couple of days those sign till persist what will you do; I guess you may seek an advice from a doctor.

With proven track record of successes we can look at your Canadian express entry profile and tell you what you should do that will boost your profile and cause you to be selected within one month.....

To apply for the express entry or if you want to boost your already created profile speak to a facilitator....

Call: 08026480998
Email: elgigaconsult@yahoo.com

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
Hi
Dominiongb:
Hi

Canadian Express Entry Tip

Are you already in the Canadian express entry selection pool.
Are stuck not knowing what to do in increasing your selection chances.
Are you wondering if the process actually works.

The first thing you must know is the is no magic in traveling.
The second is what makes you better than the next person is the amount of information you have inside of you.
If this is true it therefore means your success is determined by the level of information you have about the Canadian express entry process design for immigrant that which to live and work in canada .

If for instance you are running high temperature, feeling weak and tired, and you self treated yourself feeling it malaria if after couple of days those sign till persist what will you do; I guess you may seek an advice from a doctor.

With proven track record of successes we can look at your Canadian express entry profile and tell you what you should do that will boost your profile and cause you to be selected within one month.....

To apply for the express entry or if you want to boost your already created profile speak to a facilitator....

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Are you tired, frustrated, confused, about the situation of things? Are you in search
of comfort, security, better job opportunity, an appealing environment for yourself and family.

You might have heard of they Canadian express entry but seem confused on how the process
works.

Note: There is no magic in traveling all you need is meeting up with the requirement of your preferred
visa category and you will be issued the visa.

Testing your eligibity is key to your success; this step will give you a better understanding of how the
process works;

Why do you need to test your eligibility: the answer is simple, " The is no point starting what will end in failure"
the eligibility test will help guarantee a 97% success rate in your application process......

Do you truely desire a secure future for your family Canada is your best choices and the express entry is one of the
access root to get you into Canada.

To learn how the process works speak to a faciliator that will walk you through the entire process ensuring a 97% success
rate in your Canadian traveling process.

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 2:40pm On May 25, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

How long have you being in the Canadian express entry pool.
If you stay more than three months in the pool and you profile has
not being selected, it will be wise if you ask questions and learn
how to get selected and invited to submit your permanent
resident application within one month of creating your profile.

To create an express entry profile or positioning your profile in the selection pool
that will get you selected within one month, speak to a facilitator that will guide
you step by step through they entire process, ensuring a 97% success rate in
your application process.

Should you have any question or query regarding any class of there canadian visa, or to apply for any class of the canadian visa feel
free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through there entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your visa application process.

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 11:55am On May 31, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Here are few reasons why you might need to seek advice for your Canadian visa application process

Apply by Yourself

* You do not have EXPERIENCE.
* You do not UNDERSTAND how the Process Work.
*You need Guide on how to FILL the Forms & Apply Online.
* You busy and Do not have Time
* Cost: Free
* Your Success Rate: 30%

Apply using Advice

* We have the EXPERIENCE
* We UNDERSTAND how process work
* We have done the application several Times
* we would help you Fill the Forms & Apply Online
* We have the time and this is our work
* Cost : Paid Service
* Success rate: 97% ( when we help & guide you through)
* We do the job and you get weekly update progress report of your Canada Visa Application

To apply for any class of the Canadian visa feel free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through there entire process ensuring a
97% sucess rate in your application process

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hi

Canadian visa application trip....

If you intent applying for a Canadian study or visiting visa, it takes between 90-120 days for your visa to be process.

Should you have further query or question regarding any class of they Canadian visa, feel free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your application process.

Call:08026480998
Email:elgigaconsult@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by unclerukus666: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Canadian visa application trip....

If you intent applying for a Canadian study or visiting visa, it takes between 90-120 days for your visa to be process.

Should you have further query or question regarding any class of they Canadian visa, feel free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your application process.

Hi
Please i'm new here, i'm a Nigerian schooling in Ghana.
i want to apply for a visiting visa to canada.
i have a valid international passport, an introductory letter from my school, invitation letter, bank details and document to show that she is a Canadian citizen, all from the person i'm going to visit ( my step mum)... please what documents do i need to get my visa... i'm planning on going for summer July- September because i have to resume school.
thanks.
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Hi

If you step-mum is a Canadian citizens, all you need is for her to provide supporting document showing your relationship with her. Then a careful written invitation letter stating her intention of you coming over for holiday. Then finally provide document of your schooling.

Should you have further questions or query regarding any class of they Canadian visa, or should you want to apply but doth know how to go about it, feel free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your application process.

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Apply Now And You Stand The Chance Of Having A Five Years Canadian Visiting Visa.......

One of the things that makes Canada different from other countries is first time applicant
stand the chance of being issued a five (5) years visiting visa as long you can meet-up
with the requirement.

To learn more on how to get a five years Canadian visa;
speak to a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% succcess rate in your application
process.

Email: elgigaonsult@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by AbumNwaAba: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chinnechnn:
Hello,
Please,Am new here.Can someone please,tell me how much it is to study at Concordia university for M.eng information system security.have checked their site but couldn't find anything.planning on going by September 2017.
Thank you!!

Hi, did you still apply for Concordia MEng ISS? I got admission for fall 2017.

The fees can be estimated from their tuition fee calculator, on this page; http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/tuition-fees/calculator.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hi

Why most applicant experiences Canadian visa refusal

The differences b/w a successful an unsuccessful application is (Information).

what you truly know about a thing is what will determined your success or failure.......

Getting the right information does not have to be expensive, stressful or burden-some all
you need is speaking with the right people......

To get a step-by-step guide on your preferred Canadian visa application, feel free to speak to
a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your
application process.........

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Chinnechnn: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
AbumNwaAba:

The fees can be estimated from their tuition fee calculator, on this page; http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/tuition-fees/calculator.html

Would apply for January 2018. kindly send your email address so I can contact you for further enquiry.chinnechnn@gmail.com.Thank you!
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi

Dominiongb:
Hi

what you truly know about a thing is what will determined your success or failure.......

Getting the right information does not have to be expensive, stressful or burden-some all

To get a step-by-step guide on your preferred Canadian visa application, feel free to speak to
a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by AbumNwaAba: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chinnechnn:

Would apply for January 2018. kindly send your email address so I can contact you for further enquiry.chinnechnn@gmail.com.Thank you!

I have sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hi Chinnechnn

Please have not recieve your email could you pls resend it to: elgigaconsult@yahoo.com

To known if you are eligible to able for any class of there Canadian visa, feel free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your application process

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by kenny2u(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can you add me up on your WhatsApp, have got some questions to ask. 08136099766
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Oloniyan(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2017
hi. I've graduated as a pharmacy technologist and wishes to transfer to Canada community college to study Nursing but I want to know how possible is that and if possible can I bypass TOEFL or SATs exam?
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hi Oloniyan

For a step by step guide that will guarantee you a 97% success rate in your Canadian application process. Speak to a facilitator that will answer all your question and clear any thought you might have toward your preferred visa category. And will also tell you other visa application option that will help you achieve your desired result.

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

How long have you being in the Canadian express entry pool.
If you stay more than three months in the pool and you profile has
not being selected, it will be wise if you ask questions and learn
how to get selected and invited to submit your permanent
resident application within one month of creating your profile.

To create an express entry profile or positioning your profile in the selection pool
that will get you selected within one month, speak to a facilitator that will guide
you step by step through they entire process, ensuring a 97% success rate in
your application process.

Should you have any question or query regarding any class of there canadian visa, or to apply for any class of the canadian visa feel
free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through there entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your visa application process.

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by MeinKampf: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
AbumNwaAba:

I tried calculating fees thru fees calculator but it seems not working on all my browsers. Can you put me through on this?
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by upwardlyMobile: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
As the oil and Gas Industry picks up in Nigeria; this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire vital skill that would guarantee you a space in the industry. As long as the oil & Gas industry remains, there shall be demand for inspection technicians. This is an opportunity you cannot pass, read below, act fast as limited spaces are available. Mound Inspections has been training and equipping Nigerians with the requisite skills to excel in the NDT industry. It is a well-known fact that the demand for inspection technicians are very high in the industry – a simple google search would reveal that to you also.

There will be another exciting NDT training on:
• Ultrasonic Testing(UT)
• Magnetic Particle Inspection(MPI)
• Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Radiography(film interpretation)

Date: August, 14 – 19, 2017 (1ST batch) and 21 – 26 August (2nd batch)

Cost: NGN 250,000(Two Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira Only) per participant

The training would hold at our Lagos office: 9 Sulaimon Adekanmbi Close, off Jinadu Street, Igboeffon – Lekki. Lagos. (It is the roundabout before Chevron coming from Victoria Island, Lagos).

You can make payment to our account:
Acct Name: Mound Inspections Nig. Ltd
Bank : First Bank Nigeria Plc
Acct Number: 2019727400

You can equally come drop your cheque at our Lagos office.

To reserve your space, once payment is done, kindly send a copy of the bank teller/digital receipt to:
training@moundinspections.com
godwin.nduka@moundinspections.com
Indicate your preferred session in the mail

For Equiries, please, contact : 08032326763 0r 08161896705
*You can also take the opportunity to renew your expired NDT certificates

http://moundinspections.com/index.php/category/training/
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Here is one of Canadian top secret for issuing visa

Credibility

As simple as the word sound, credibility happen to be one of the major creteria use
by the Canadian government in issuing visa's.

According to the advance dictionary Credibility is defined as "the quality of being trusted, convicing, and believed in".

The question will be how then can you prove you are credible when applying for a visiting or study visa.

The answer is Stability

The essence why the visa will be issued is not to make you a permanent resident in Canada but to give you
access in and out of canada.

With is in mind how then can you prove to the Canadian consula you will return to your home country after your study
or visiting period.....

Well if you are applying for a canadian visiting or study visa, be sure to answer this question rightly or you might end-up
in refusal.....

For a step by step guide on any class of the Canadian visa feel free to speak to a facilitator that will walk you through they
entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your Canadian application process

Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by AbumNwaAba: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
MeinKampf:

I tried calculating fees thru fees calculator but it seems not working on all my browsers. Can you put me through on this?

Alright, send me an email, we will discuss it. abum_nwa_aba@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved by Dominiongb: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Dominiongb:
Hi

Visa Refusal Remedy

Have you being refused Canadian visiting or study visa for any of the following reasons:
* Purpose of travel not clearly defined
* No create evidences showing you will return back to your home country

Its very possible to reapply and be issued the same visa, the are many case studies
in year 2016 so doth give-up!!!!!

To reapply for either the Canadian study or visiting visa speak to a facilitator that will walk you through
they entire process ensuring a 97% success rate in your application process....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.