Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Quote: Funny Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Quote: Funny Quotes (726 Views)

Robert Mugabe's Funny Quotes / A Thrend For Funny Quotes And Statues. / Joke Time : 10 Funny Quotes Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote: Funny Quotes by dosbeat: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Don't let these quotes make you feel lazy, do some jumping jacks in the same time for a good exercise.
Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
He's so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather sleep on the floor.
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers.
There are more important things in life than Facebook and Twitter,.. like watching TV, and having a beer.
I follow a rigorous exercise routine that I never get lazy about; fetching beer bottles from the fridge.
Ultimate lazy moment: Watching the sunrise on TV because you're too lazy to get up and watch it for real.
When I was in high school I had two favorite subjects, lunch and recess.
Yesterday I did nothing and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday.
If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
Maybe there are no excuses to be lazy, but I'm still going to keep looking...

CONTINUE HERE>>>>> http:///2kr2U24

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Girl Gone Mad / Pastor Falls From Stage While Praying Intensely / #dryjokewednesday "The Evolution Of Going To Toilet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.