Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k (1570 Views)

Like New International Unlocked Lg G6 For 40k / Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. / Unlocked Lg G6....130k...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
A gray LG G3 32GB Internal Memory,
3GB RAM
Nougat 7.1.1 Android OS
In good and perfect working condition

Price: N45,000
contact +2348052151484 Only Serious Buyers

Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by africanboy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
I called. I'll come pick it up tomorrow.
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
africanboy:
I called. I'll come pick it up tomorrow.

Will be expecting you sir
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by ILOVEGARRI: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dtarmon:
A gray LG G3 32GB Internal Memory,
3GB RAM
Nougat 7.1.1 Android OS
In good and perfect working condition

Price: N45,000
contact +2348052151484 Only Serious Buyers

How did u get ur g3 to run on nougat?
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Still available
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Still available
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Still Available
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dtarmon:
Still Available
you rooted it and flashed a custom ROM to it, is that not CyanogenMod I'm seeing? undecided
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
desquad:
you rooted it and flashed a custom ROM to it, is that not CyanogenMod I'm seeing? undecided

yes. it is a custom rom.
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Dtarmon:

yes. it is a custom rom.
and you're selling for 45k? undecided
Will you sell for 20k undecided

The OS is FŪCKED up already, crashing of apps, freezing of system, ba3 problem and other issues always arise with custom roms

20k, serious buyer!!
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by kazzonline: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
desquad:

The OS is FŪCKED up already, crashing of apps, freezing of system, ba3 problem and other issues always arise with custom roms

20k, serious buyer!!

I would let the op come out and finish u him sef,
But befor that,just knw you are an enemy of progress,u jes use ur sand sand to spoil anoda person garri,u jes open ur mouth to spoil the fone,hav u ever heard of stable custom roms?
Jes cos u av 20k budget for a fone,doesnt mean u shld price this phone dat ridiculous,d best tecno phone out there cant stand near this beast of a device,if na infinix now,u go dey beg to buy am,
If u know u cant afford it,window shop and go,nor be by force to use expensive phone

2 Likes

Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
kazzonline:

I would let the op come out and finish u him sef,
But befor that,just knw you are an enemy of progress,u jes use ur sand sand to spoil anoda person garri,u jes open ur mouth to spoil the fone,hav u ever heard of stable custom roms?
Jes cos u av 20k budget for a fone,doesnt mean u shld price this phone dat ridiculous,d best tecno phone out there cant stand near this beast of a device,if na infinix now,u go dey beg to buy am,
If u know u cant afford it,window shop and go,nor be by force to use expensive phone
there is nothing and absolutely nothing like a stable custom ROM, go figure!!

1 Like

Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by bobo65(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
desquad:
there is nothing and absolutely nothing like a stable custom ROM, go figure!!

DUde no dey talk nonsense

There are stable custom roms tho I'm not sure if os 7 has a stable one, tho there might be

I'm 100% sure there are stable custom roms from kitkat to marshamallow
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
bobo65:

DUde no dey talk nonsense

There are stable custom roms tho I'm not sure if os 7 has a stable one, tho there might be

I'm 100% sure there are stable custom roms from kitkat to marshamallow
have you ever tried Snapchatting on a custom ROM?, It doesn't integrate well with custom roms, I'm a developer at XDA with premium membership and i know what I'm staying, i deal with app integration on OS versions, please I'm no kid in talks like this

Not in Snapchat, some apps too don't integrate well on custom ROMs cos all costom roms are deodexed roms
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by bobo65(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
desquad:
have you ever tried Snapchatting on a custom ROM?, It doesn't integrate well with custom roms, I'm a developer at XDA with premium membership and i know what I'm staying, i deal with app integration on OS versions, please I'm no kid in talks like this

Not in Snapchat, some apps too don't integrate well on custom ROMs cos all costom roms are deodexed roms

Snap chat
Seriously?
Used to do that on my s3 running on lollipop os

Works well, tho I really don't do snap chat again so I can't say, but using snap chat as a yardstick against all custom rom isn't appropriate o
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by africanboy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
I still do not see how he "destroyed" the phone. A custom ROM can be awesome. I use Fulmics on my G3, and it works perfectly. I can not emphasis the "perfectness" enough.

desquad:

Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by calddon(m): 4:31am On Feb 13, 2017
Premium dev, if u ain't interested in the phone, quit spoiling d ops market. Whosoever wishes to buy the g3 can revert to stock at will with any of the 2gb files out there. Your statement is baseless, there are too many stable custom roms out there with snapchat whatever.
Not all custom roms are deodexed
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by dustmalik: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2017
desquad:

20k, serious buyer!!
I don't blame you. I only blame the fools that will take your word for it.

To anybody who is interested in this phone, go ahead and buy it. If you don't like the custom rom, you can always revert to LG stock. Personally, i would install more 7.1.1 nougat custom rom instead. I prefer nougat custom roms over LG stock.
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Abudu2000(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2017
desquad:

20k, serious buyer!!
lol,I wanted to blow the whistle but thought I don't wanna spoil another person's business but when I looked away I couldn't bear it and i came back to meet your comment already, the phone should be sold for 17k last, it's value is already dead( so I fink) they should have just left her factory os, probably the owner has noticed the flaws on that wacked costume rom
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol,I wanted to blow the whistle but thought I don't wanna spoil another person's business but when I looked away I couldn't bear it and i came back to meet your comment already, the phone should be sold for 17k last, it's value is already dead( so I fink) they should have just left her factory os, probably the owner has noticed the flaws on that wacked costume rom
i didn't wanna respond to the "know nothing" people quoting me here anymore. I know what I'm saying, the phone stability is gone for good, with all my years of API integration there's absolutely nothing as a stable custom ROM. He has FŪCKED the phone up already that's why he's selling it

I'm done with this thread tho, HAPPYE SALES TO THE OP!
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
desquad:

20k, serious buyer!!

Alright, I was only thinking of the best performance for a LG G3, but if it is Stock ROM that you want. You can come and pick it for your offer.

As you can see it is back to stock rom

Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
desquad:

Yes I agree, in my experience with different flavours of roms. Snapchat doesn't integrate well.
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by kazzonline: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
So it turns out that oda gee was right after all,i take back my statemebt and i apologise to that gee

And for you to accept to sell at that price,d fone is def not working perfect,i wud offer 15k if u gree mk i sabi
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
kazzonline:
So it turns out that oda gee was right after all,i take back my statemebt and i apologise to that gee

And for you to accept to sell at that price,d fone is def not working perfect,i wud offer 15k if u gree mk i sabi

Alright
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Still Available
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by bobo65(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dtarmon:

Alright, I was only thinking of the best performance for a LG G3, but if it is Stock ROM that you want. You can come and pick it for your offer.

As you can see it is back to stock rom

U wanna sell it for 20k?
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by africanboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Does it work with Airtel? I can still pick it up.
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
bobo65:

U wanna sell it for 20k?

NO
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
africanboy:
Does it work with Airtel? I can still pick it up.
You can contact me
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by bobo65(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dtarmon:

NO

Was asking cos I didn't understand that ur post

U said d guy should come n pick it up at his price
Re: Unlocked Lg G3 32gb 3gb Ram 45k by Dtarmon(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
bobo65:

Was asking cos I didn't understand that ur post

U said d guy should come n pick it up at his price

Yes, that was just for him to contact me. I didn't want to start arguing with someone of that intellect. It makes no sense

(1) (Reply)

US Used Iphone 7 Plus 32gb **LOCKED** For Sale / Haier Mooka / How Reliable Is The Thermocool Tundra AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.