Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word (1135 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable / My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Iaia: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
This morning while preparing for work, my wife was in a hurry to sneak in some self-made zobo inside my bag when she mistakenly hit her leg on a side stool.

It was definitely so painful that she didn't know when she screamed "What The Fûrçk"

Immediately she said that, my 3 ear old toddle started repeating the words, "What The Fûrçk", "What The Fûrçk", "What The Fûrçk".

I knew it would be a tough call if I told her not to repeat the words, so I quickly found another means to achieve that.

I lay on the bed with her and said, "Did You Just Say Water-Fall?"... She said no, she just said "What The Fûrçk"...

I already prepared for this response, so I had to go psychy.

"Okay... That's alright, because if you had said Water Fall then I wouldn't be happy. Now be careful whenever you say Water Fall because Water Falls can be quite dangerous so I don't want you saying waterfall until you know what a water fall is"

The continuous repetition of 'Water Fall' did the trick.

She climbed down and ran to her room screaming "Water Fall! Water Fall, Water fall"

Just now I returned from work, and she's still teasing me with "Water Fall"

Pheeeew.....

That's better than the other F word...

http://naijavocal.com/how-i-twisted-a-vain-word-off-my-daughter-mouth/

6 Likes

Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Iaia: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, Seun, RoyalRoy
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Theyveedo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by dhardline(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin you have sense.

5 Likes

Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Smart dad! Wotafall! Groooovy! Now I can say that not minding the company cool
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by ThePost: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
"Idi Baba l'omo b'oko "

" The scrotum had long been existing underneath the father before the child is born. "
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by decatalyst(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
The Dada is a complete murdafall... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Cletus77(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some people will be proud that their child is learning how to speak, what an idea!
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Oliviaxx(f): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow.nice...i'll just save this for future reference

1 Like

Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Omoluabi16(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
funny..reading this after downloading a compilation of children swearing on youtube.

1 Like

Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by pweetixandy: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
water fall did you say?
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Now this is a smart dad.

Respeck!
Re: See How I Stopped My Daughter From Repeating A Bad Word by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Smart!

Parents (mums especially) of yesteryears would probably have smacked the child so hard on its bum, it'd have had a five-minute long spell of amnesia.

Jamie: What the fùck?!

Mum: *Smack* Jamie, repeat what you said.

Jamie: I... I... I can't remember, mummy.

Mum: Good, good. Continue playing with your toy train.

(1) (Reply)

NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. / After Wedding Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her Boyfriend Pregnnanc / Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.