Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Giverspeer.com - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Giverspeer.com (9453 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
ndlane:
please how can I access giverspeer comment box?
Click on message and type
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
flowbjones:
Phed 20k since 7th o, uptill now I haven't been matched.

The population is getting increasing that why we experiencing the delay
Re: Giverspeer.com by Hostel(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
embarassed...i did 20k since tuesday 7th..nd since den z waiting 2 b merged..m tired of al dis..wat apnin nw?
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hostel:
embarassed...i did 20k since tuesday 7th..nd since den z waiting 2 b merged..m tired of al dis..wat apnin nw?

Bros Eeeeeeeeasy ( in Pepenazi voice)
Am not the admin
I understand ur pain
But mind u, we are in the same shoe
Re: Giverspeer.com by Hostel(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
na me knw d reason y m groaning mad lyk dis...make d money jst cme bk
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hostel:
na me knw d reason y m groaning mad lyk dis...make d money jst cme bk

I pray so
Cos 20k no be small tin
Not even in dis Burhari time
Re: Giverspeer.com by izzybolex(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]. My username is izzybolex on giverspeer .. I PHed 5k but my account has been blocked and its yet to be reopened.. . Am tayad of all this criosly.. .. why would dey block my account when i have PHed already??. ... i have personally messaged d admin via his email but he aint responding.. .. plss whoever can help shud please do.. thanx
Re: Giverspeer.com by olusebe: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello Guy's.... What's really happening a friend donated 50k, he's yet to be matched.... Is giverspeer.com gone?
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
olusebe:
Hello Guy's.... What's really happening a friend donated 50k, he's yet to be matched.... Is giverspeer.com gone?

A frnd or u

2 Likes

Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
izzybolex:
[color=#990000][/color]. My username is izzybolex on giverspeer .. I PHed 5k but my account has been blocked and its yet to be reopened.. . Am tayad of all this criosly.. .. why would dey block my account when i have PHed already??. ... i have personally messaged d admin via his email but he aint responding.. .. plss whoever can help shud please do.. thanx

Call whom u paid too
Tell him 2 return u back ur money cos has u av been blocked, anoda person will av being merge wit he/she.
Re: Giverspeer.com by bcashy: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
olusebe:

Hmnnnnn, grin grin
Re: Giverspeer.com by Machoman123: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
please has anybody been matched to receive on giverspeer today?
Re: Giverspeer.com by giftbrown219: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm...am getting tired of all these ponzi schemes and donation sites....there's always one issue or the other
Re: Giverspeer.com by Kayrich(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
How are you sure the people that claim they ve been paid are not giverspeer arrangee. Also the account people pays into waiting to be merged, are you sure it wasnt giverspeer arrangee too.
Another way to see this also is that who among you people that was still awaiting to be merged knows anyone who has been paid?
No answer for this, you people have been scammed
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg Giverspeer has gone, let move on with our life.
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND MAKE THE MONEY IN QUANTUM
www softworkpay com

its a member to member payment platform where they pair you to pay a member N10,000 as you join and from d day u paid till two weeks, they wil pair five members to pay u N10,000 each making it N50,000

you dnt need to bring anyone for them to pay you. Then, if you refer, they pay you N1,000 as bonus.
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
cjcomputech:
GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND MAKE THE MONEY IN QUANTUM
www softworkpay com

its a member to member payment platform where they pair you to pay a member N10,000 as you join and from d day u paid till two weeks, they wil pair five members to pay u N10,000 each making it N50,000

you dnt need to bring anyone for them to pay you. Then, if you refer, they pay you N1,000 as bonus.

Bros abeg go sleep
Re: Giverspeer.com by Amoshine(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Is this system still paying as promised. I just want to join but can't risk not getting my money on time or at all.
Re: Giverspeer.com by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Amoshine:
Is this system still paying as promised. I just want to join but can't risk not getting my money on time or at all.

Bros no try am oooo
Is gone 4 life
Re: Giverspeer.com by Kayrich(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amoshine:

Hmm. Some bastards will call you and you will pay them believed to be arrangee after you have been merged without time wasting. And you won't be paid cos you will await merging till the river runs dry. That's the logic and scam MMM's demise has brought into the society.
Not only giverspeer. There are many of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Entrepreneurship Over-rated? / Ex-employees Accuse BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu Of Forex Round-tripping, Tax Evas / How Much Does A 3 Ton Truck Cost, And Where Can 1 Buy A Good 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.