Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire (16087 Views)

The Samsung Galaxy M20 For #55,621 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Jakasibo(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2017
This people must be put on check coz they may be producing bombs in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Arewa12: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Omo eleyi gidi gan ooooo. Gbsere oooo
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by malakus(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
No comment
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
hmmm i hope these people wont burn down d whole of china vry soon...They should just shut down d factory already! or rebrand!

1 Like

Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
klassykute:
burn baby burn
lol...u r such a clown
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by nonxo007(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
u be mumu aswear
What are your facts regarding this statement, if there is non, then you are of a big caliber and high class of "MUMU". and I believe you have come across a phrase that says, " minding your business makes you live longer". Till then remain of a high breed and latest specie of "MUMU". Goodmorning my MUMU friend .
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2017
nonxo007:

What are your facts regarding this statement, if there is non, then you are of a big caliber and high class of "MUMU". and I believe you have come across a phrase that says, " minding your business makes you live longer". Till then remain of a high breed and latest specie of "MUMU". Goodmorning my MUMU friend .
i now belive u are a magot of the highest order your good morning is not needed neighter are my your friend u cunt.
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by nonxo007(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
i now belive u are a magot of the highest order your good morning is not needed neighter are my your friend u cunt.
Are you vexed my dear MUMU friend ?? Cmon it too early to start fuming over nothing, oya go talk a cold bath and come, lemme give you something... And I'm a magot who would turn into a beautiful butterfly soon... Cheerios my dear MUMU friend...
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2017
nonxo007:

Are you vexed my dear MUMU friend ?? Cmon it too early to start fuming over nothing, oya go talk a cold bath and come, lemme give you something... And I'm a magot who would turn into a beautiful butterfly soon... Cheerios my dear MUMU friend...
lol now i belive am chating wyt a tout wish hope is lost, u most not show us ur stupidity here sha u sound fustrated
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Youngtrice(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Tomorrow some mad men will come out and say Samsung is not a chinko product.
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Btruth: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
"Won tun tele won pada lo si China sha"

"Ise aiye le leyi ooo"

undecided
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Their batteries are always catching fire therefore I'm not surprised grin
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by nonxo007(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
lol now i belive am chating wyt a tout wish hope is lost, u most not show us ur stupidity here sha u sound fustrated
Awwwwww
I guess you meant
Which not wish
Must not most
To think English is simple
Receive sense my dear "MUMU" friend....
So what are you up to today, let's hang out after work..
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by poweredcom(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
hahahah chicken coming home to roost
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by seangy4konji: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Dem never see the drug for this fire issue...
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by latissimusDorsi: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2017
The manager of the factory will be like "we need to clear out this place!".

A worker in the factory is shouting "fire in the hole! "

Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
nonxo007:
Awwwwww I guess you meant Which not wish Must not most To think English is simple Receive sense my dear "MUMU" friend.... So what are you up to today, let's hang out after work..
lol U win
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by easyrex: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2017
nonxo007:
Apple would definitely be happy to hear this..

They will definitely be cos Samsung is just likes contestant to them grin
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by akigbemaru: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2017
S7 Samsung on long thing again!
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by nonxo007(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
lol U win
Yeaaaaaahh!!!!!
I'm sorry for the insults, and vulgar words.
Do have a beautiful day !!!
Bless you
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by klassykute(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

lol...u r such a clown
. Those people na bastards. My samsung blow cos of ba3 nd na dem dey do d ba3
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by klassykute(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hades2016:
BIA3 u be my guy grin
i hail
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by harrygold: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
basty:
Samsung 7 and Fire are 5 & 6

Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by WaffenSS(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
nonxo007:
Apple would definitely be happy to hear this..

How?

Why?

Apple again had a record breaking quarter just weeks ago.
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by brojoshua: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
China and fake products is like Nigeria and corruption.
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by DAVE5(m): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2017
9jakohai:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There was a Samsung

There is still a samsung ohh bros, all other phone manufacturers don't tickle my fancy at all, my number one wld still be iPhone cos of security and it's flawless operation, no lags at all, then my second baby wld be Samsung, those guys are innovative 2 say the least

#iphoneandsamsung #perfectcombo
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by DAVE5(m): 1:08am On Feb 10, 2017
nonxo007:

U be clown aswear... leave the poor guy alone joor #urdearmumufriend
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by DAVE5(m): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2017
WaffenSS:

How?

Why?

Apple again had a record breaking quarter just weeks ago.

U and I know why apple wld be glad 2 hia dis news

But I hope Samsung keeps dishing out great phones for us, they keep other manufacturers on their toes.., healthy competition wch is good for us the customers
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by DAVE5(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2017
cycline404:
I pray the next note comes out.
I will buy it...

Bros use a Samsung note edge and thank me later

I cld only wish Samsung wld make a second note edge
Re: Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire by WaffenSS(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2017
DAVE5:

U and I know why apple wld be glad 2 hia dis news

But I hope Samsung keeps dishing out great phones for us, they keep other manufacturers on their toes.., healthy competition wch is good for us the customers

There's little evidence iOS stalwarts convert to android, cos Apple users tend to stick by Apple. The iPhone 7 would still have sold like crazy with or without the Note 7 's fiery death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.