Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" (1084 Views)

What You Need To Know About Nigerian Custom Online Auction. Dont Fall For Scam / Be Careful With This Fraudster On OLX / Give Me A Brand, Model And Year And I Will Get You A Good Deal For Free On Olx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by ehissi(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2017
I have been suspecting that Son of Perdition since he put up one excuse for an apology here on Nairaland; especially since I didn't see a rejoiner from Memeluv, stating if Cityhood had contacted him for an amicable settlement............ angry

Here is proof.

" - https://www./m/ad/toyota-sienna-space-bus-ID15OmUx.html?code=165ce2a628 "

The car in that picture was taken in his garage, Dada Motors, with all those dead keke Napep.

Also the white Mercedes benz in the link below, is a benz Cityhood has been trying to sell for the past 2 years here on Nairaland. I know that car better, far far better than I know the current health condition of Buhari.

- https://www./m/ad/mercedes-benz-ID15OxcQ.html?code=dbd88d476f -

So please on behalf of all peace loving and well meaning Nigerians. Do not fall mugu and contract business with that, upcoming, soon - to - be international fraudster wannabe.......... angry

Thanks and God bless you real good.

Modified: Mods help, it's seems bots are hiding the most important part of the url for the website........ embarassed

Anyway, for those who need to cross check, copy the link, paste it in your browser and type o l x. c o m .n g after the www and the page will appear.

Lalasticlala, seun a beg, see matter Oooh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by donolatunji(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Op I Hail U
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by msochi: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2017
What did he do?
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by captainking(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
ehissi:
I have been suspecting that Son of Perdition since he put up one excuse for an apology here on Nairaland; especially since I didn't see a rejoiner from Memeluv, stating if Cityhood had contacted him for an amicable settlement............ angry

Here is proof.

" - https://www./m/ad/toyota-sienna-space-bus-ID15OmUx.html?code=165ce2a628 "

The car in that picture was taken in his garage, Dada Motors, with all those dead keke Napep.

Also the white Mercedes benz in the link below, is a benz Cityhood has been trying to sell for the past 2 years here on Nairaland. I know that car better, far far better than I know the current health condition of Buhari.

- https://www./m/ad/mercedes-benz-ID15OxcQ.html?code=dbd88d476f -

So please on behalf of all peace loving and well meaning Nigerians. Do not fall mugu and contract business with that, upcoming, soon - to - be international fraudster wannabe.......... angry

Thanks and God bless you real good.

Modified: Mods help, it's seems bots are hiding the most important part of the url for the website........ embarassed

Anyway, for those who need to cross check, copy the link, paste it in your browser and type o l x. c o m .n g after the www and the page will appear.

Lalasticlala, seun a beg, see matter Oooh
cityhood should be robber hood... Ben wondering where the guy went to... Be careful guys..
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by Jkvivi2020: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2017
nobody should transact business with him he is a criminal.he dupe my boy for work by selling a dead car for him.he go change engine of cars .golf 2 engines for 4.highlander 4 Lexus.all dead engines after purchase it will not last one week with problems.500k gone to put a dead car this the if sold for my boy.
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by ehissi(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
nobody should transact business with him he is a criminal.he dupe my boy for work by selling a dead car for him.he go change engine of cars .golf 2 engines for 4.highlander 4 Lexus.all dead engines after purchase it will not last one week with problems.500k gone to put a dead car this the if sold for my boy.

A beg, don't just talk hia. They no dey pay money for this wan whey I wan tell you. Make your paddy open thread like this one, make E tell us how Cityhood take dupe am.

That one how, one monkey banana dey issue expired chaous, say make person forgive CityHood for all the people whey E dupe, for money whey E never return.

Na who go buy that mumu benz na E I dey pity for pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by oli360(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2017
na waa ooooo. is this cityhood guy still trying to dupe other people.....
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by Jkvivi2020: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
so because u open thread nobody should comments on the thread u must be a stingy and selfish dude
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by ehissi(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
so because u open thread nobody should comments on the thread u must be a stingy and selfish dude

Not at all Sir. What I am saying (or meant to say is simple), all comments here are more than welcome but if your friend were to register on Nairaland and open a thread to explain his bad experience on Nairaland; it will help to create awareness and warn people about the guy.

You can imagine, when he defrauded Memeluv, he still had the guts to open a thread sharing with fictitious people calling him wonderful names. Until Memeluv and other people who were duped all open different threads before he was exposed.......

Just about 2-3 weeks ago, one strange fellow with a different account name posing as Cityhood (obviously because his account was banned) came and was asking for forgiveness for those he had offended but made no mention about returning monies or delivering to people what he promised.

And some people were even suggesting the guy should he forgiven, then what happens to Memeluv who spent close #2.2million and was given an Iron coffin as an excuse for a highlander?

So that why I said you should not just mention it here but in addition, open a thread just as I have done so that people can also be aware of the nonsense that boy is still trying to do.....

It's absolutely free, all you gotta do is just type........... grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by ehissi(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Jkvivi2020:

Cc ifyalways, Memeluv, gazzuzz, Gbenga007, Diportivo
Re: Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" by memeluv(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2017
ehissi:

Cc ifyalways, Memeluv, gazzuzz, Gbenga007, Diportivo
It is well even inside well bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Used Lexus ES 300 Sold / Cleanest Toyota Venza Gold 2010 Full Option Cream Leather Seats N5.8M / Barely And Neatly Used 2005 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.