Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Is Cultural Marxism? How Should A Christian View Cultural Marxism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Cultural Marxism? How Should A Christian View Cultural Marxism? (414 Views)

I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only / An Atheist's View On Life vs. A Christian's view on life / How Should A Christian View The Intellect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Cultural Marxism? How Should A Christian View Cultural Marxism? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2017
What is cultural Marxism? How should a Christian view cultural Marxism? What is the cultural Marxist worldview?
Re: What Is Cultural Marxism? How Should A Christian View Cultural Marxism? by oaroloye(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
SHALOM!

OLAADEGBU:
What is cultural Marxism? How should a Christian view cultural Marxism? What is the cultural Marxist worldview?

"CULTURAL MARXISM" whatever it is, is nothing but a waste of time.

. LUKE 12:13-21.

13. And one of the company said unto him,
"Master, speak to my brother,
that he divide the inheritance with me."
14. And he said unto him,
"Man, who made me a Judge or a Divider over you?"
15. And he said unto them,
"Take heed,
and Beware of Covetousness:
for a man's life consisteth not
in the abundance of the things
which he possesseth."
16. And he spake a Parable unto them, saying,
"The ground of a certain rich man
brought forth plentifully:
17. "And he thought within himself, saying,

'WHAT SHALL I DO,
BECAUSE I HAVE NO ROOM
WHERE TO BESTOW MY FRUITS?'

18. "And he said,

'THIS WILL I DO:
I WILL PULL DOWN MY BARNS,
AND BUILD GREATER;
AND THERE WILL I BESTOW
ALL MY FRUITS AND MY GOODS.
19. 'AND I WILL SAY TO MY SOUL,

"SOUL, THOU HAST
MUCH GOODS LAID UP
FOR MANY YEARS;

TAKE THINE EASE,
EAT, DRINK, AND BE MERRY." '

20. "But God said unto him,

'THOU FOOL, THIS NIGHT
THY SOUL SHALL BE REQUIRED OF THEE:
THEN WHOSE SHALL THOSE THINGS BE,
WHICH THOU HAST PROVIDED?'

21. "So is he that layeth up
treasure for himself,
and is not rich toward God."

THE RIGHT OF A SON TO PARTICIPATE IN HIS INHERITANCE AS AS FUNDAMENTAL A HUMAN RIGHT AS IT GETS.

Yahshua, however, had to tell this person who came to him for arbitration, that such things were none of his business, and not worth being concerned about, in the Face of The Kingdom of God.

KARL MARX was a Religious Hypocrite who served as just another Illuminati Tool, facilitating the loss of millions of lives and Souls.
Re: What Is Cultural Marxism? How Should A Christian View Cultural Marxism? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Suggested intelligent answers:

https://www.gotquestions.org/cultural-Marxism.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: DSS Questions CAN Officials Over Fund-raising / Rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 37 (thursday 16th February, 2017) Prayer Points / Read My Novel-kid Fight Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.