Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV (537 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Want To Grab The Employer’s Attention With Your CV? Follow These Tips / Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by jozzee1(m): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Most CVs end up in the bin of HR personnel because they are badly written. For your CV to get into the file of the HR department you need to ensure that your CV does not belong to the BAD category.
Some common mistakes found in BAD CVs include:
* Misspelt words
* Typos
* Passive voice
* Job description writing
* Wordiness
* Others
I am willing to help you rewrite your CV at a token.
Note that my aim is not after the money itself, but I felt the need to assist the teaming unemployed group in our society.
If you need my help
Email: jozzee_4love@yahoo.com
Call: 08167804401
Re: Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2017
jozzee1:
Most CVs end up in the bin of HR personnel because they are badly written. For your CV to get into the file of the HR department you need to ensure that your CV does not belong to the BAD category.
Some common mistakes found in BAD CVs include:
* Misspelt words
* Typos
* Passive voice
* Job description writing
* Wordiness
* Others
As an experienced HR personnel, I am willing to help you rewrite your CV at a token.
Note that my aim is not after the money itself, but I felt the need to assist the teaming unemployed group in our society.
If you need my help
Email: jozzee_4love@yahoo.com
Call: 08167804401

"experienced HR personnel" doing mmm express! continue deceiving the gullible!
Re: Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by jozzee1(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2017
coollabman:

"experienced HR personnel" doing mmm express! continue deceiving the gullible!
What does mmm express has to do with my job? You may be surprised to know that even people in the academia and/or civil servants did mmm-nigeria when it was in vogue.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And as far as I'm concerned, hitherto in Nigeria, everybody enjoys freedom of expression.
Re: Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
jozzee1:

What does mmm express has to do with my job? You may be surprised to know that even people in the academia and/or civil servants did mmm-nigeria when it was in vogue.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And as far as I'm concerned, hitherto in Nigeria, everybody enjoys freedom of expression.

this might just be a coded recruitment drive to increase your downlines! you guys are capable of anything! Cv review indeed!
Re: Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by jozzee1(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2017
coollabman:

this might just be a coded recruitment drive to increase your downlines! you guys are capable of anything! Cv review indeed!

If that is how you understand it, good! Infact, you're free to become my downline, though I've not advertised to you.
Re: Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2017
jozzee1:

If that is how you understand it, good! Infact, you're free to become my downline, though I've not advertised to you.

I reject it IJN! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Genisys Limited / MTN Nigeria Job Vacancies 2017 / Experience Of A Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.