Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) (12700 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wait...so people will buy tickets to go and sit down and listen to someone talk about her divorce and failed marriage. Interesting... What is this world turning into?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by Elle277(f): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
I love her courage.. #strongwoman
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
The tin pain you no be small cheesy grin
ExcelNG:
Prostitutes... Awon Olosho smelling pussyy.

How many men have you broken their heart? How many bank mds did you sleep with? Because you saw your husband as an escape route from your useless youthful life does not mean you wont pay for all your crimes!

ONCE AN OLOSHO, ALWAYS AN OLOSHO. Same fate awaits you other oloshos.
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by laudate: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I only blame the people dat r buying the book, wat they tend to learn from it, I don't know... Maje sorry o, babe doesn't give a damn about you nd ur threat!
dingbang:
What is so special about that book now
cbngov01:
Baffles me sha.....anyways lemme go and pray for mmm cos toke no go put food for my table

Read the book first and find out, before you come back in here to pass a comment. Is that too hard to do? sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by laudate: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Loisemm:
Wait...so people will buy tickets to go and sit down and listen to someone talk about her divorce and failed marriage. Interesting... What is this world turning into?

They want to learn from Toke's experience, so that they would not make the same mistakes that she did. Simple.
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by seunfly: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
laudate:

Read the book first and find out, before you come back in here to pass a comment. Is that too hard to do? sad
Read book of one runs girl dumped by one man inside a club and another man picked her up inside same club and divorced her years later?

Is that the book u will recommend for anybody's progress?
If I want to develop myself, is that what I will waste my time on?
Anyway it is none of my business, I blame those Poeple who have time to give attention seeker's what they desired.
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by laudate: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
seunfly:
Read book of one runs girl dumped by one man inside a club and another man picked her up inside same club and divorced her years later?

Is that the book u will recommend for anybody's progress?
If I want to develop myself, is that what I will waste my time on?
Anyway it is none of my business, I blame those Poeple who have time to give attention seeker's what they desired.

So why does it bother you what people choose to waste their money and energy on? shocked It is their life - their choice. How does their choice affect you? shocked You really shouldn't condemn something you have not even bothered to look at, or a book you haven't even skimmed through.

I don't even know Toke or her lifestyle. All i know is this - everyone has a story to tell. Even the dull & ignorant. And anyone that has an open mind, can actually learn from their stories in order to avoid falling prey to the same set of events that sent such people into a downward spiral. sad

here is another view: https://www.nairaland.com/3494970/21-things-learnt-toke-makinwas
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
ItsQuinn:
The tin pain you no be small cheesy grin
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice try cheesy grin
skywalker001:
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp (08142353535) cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nice try cheesy grin

Help a nigga out grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nice try cheesy grin
itsquinn am crios...

4get bout it if u tink I wanna talk to u bout dating or no dating...

Jst wanna discuss somtin wit u so pls try nd hit me up
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
laudate:

calm down Bros

Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by laudate: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
calm down Bros

Uncle, I am calm, o. Chilled, sef. cool Na wetin wan make me vex? Shey, na book wey no carry my name or signature - wey my 10 kobo no dey inside? sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 2:16am On Feb 21, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nice try cheesy grin
What's up. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:14am On Feb 21, 2017
I wonder what's so interesting about this book
Re: Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? / Picture Of Emeka Ossai & His Twins / Charles Awurum Launches Beauty Pageant Competition In MAFAA Awards 2018‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.