Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies (534 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / Merchants Upgrade POS Machines To Automatically Charge N50 Stamp Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by Jammiiee(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Diamond Bank have been very baneful. January 2016, CBN declared that stamp duties of 50 naira should be charged for every transaction of 1000 naira upwards to or from third parties on Current accounts only.

Fast forward, January 2017. CBN again declared that stamp duty charges should be extended to savings account with the same conditions which should take effect from that time it was declared.

Diamond Bank, a fraudulent bank. Then took it upon themselves to start charging customers with savings account, dating back from transactions since January 2016 till date. Which is very criminal and extortive .

What baffles me is that I have complained as far back as early January. I was sent a message yesterday that the issue has been resolved without refundment. And very early this morning, I was charged for Stamp Duties again, unjustly angry angry.

Seems this bank have crooks at the helm of affairs, I wonder how much those fraudsters are siphoning from us monthly using the stamp duty conduit . It's quite unfortunate that our monies are no longer safe in Diamond Bank. And I'm sure a lot of customers are experiencing same.

Diamond Bank [/b]synonymous to [b]Fraudsters

NB: if a member of staff in this fraudulent organisation dare quotes me wrongly. I will make sure I give u the embarrassment of ur life angry angry with expletives that u won't be able to think well today. angry .

#Diamondbank. #Stupidbank angry
Re: Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by dingbang(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2017
grin
Re: Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by SexyNairalander: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2017
booked

I was debited this early morning. . .i don't know what their problem is or do they think this recession is not affecting us ni

Re: Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by FearFactor1: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2017
If I say come to fidelity bank una no go grew...
Re: Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2017
na only #45 I get for my diamond accountgrin, make them help me add #5 to it to remove their #50 grin............dem don craze.

GTB and access bank is da bomb grin
Re: Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by olasaad(f): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2017
GTB is still the best bank in Nigeria others are 419. always look for a way to extort their customers.
Re: Diamond Bank And Stamp Duty Anomalies by Jammiiee(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Pls among the banks at the moment, which is the best one can bank with and have peace of mind.

GTB? Or which any other... Pls be sincere, for savings account. That will put ones mind at rest

(1) (Reply)

Keystone Bank E-banking Solutions: Secure, Convenient And Reliable / Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? / Heritage Bank –our Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.