Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign (17488 Views)

Employment Letter With CONTISS 7 Step 2 / Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company / Renewable Contract Employment, Lagos Mainland Candidates Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by mokaflex(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017
It's ok if you say it's not true but I work for the second largest indigenous company in Nigeria. 2,3,4,5,7,8 n 9 was never observed. Remember I said 2nd largest 9jerian company
originally:

Not true
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
mokaflex:
It's ok if you say it's not true but I work for the second largest indigenous company in Nigeria. 2,3,4,5,7,8 n 9 was never observed. Remember I said 2nd largest 9jerian company

Thats strange. You may need to speak with HR.
If you would like to make a complaint, you could try us.
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by Pamelayoung: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2017
nmreports:

You mean you shouldn't have taken.
What happened?

I was really naive then, just fresh out of service then. All I wanted was a job. Though it was a contract job, d pay was poor, no leave no transfer, no salary increment, no room for development. Infact there was no job satisfaction. It feels like I wasted 4yrs of my life. Not until I summoned the courage to leave, I started seeing things I shld hv done a long time ago to better my life.
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by Pamelayoung: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
nmreports:

You mean you shouldn't have taken.
What happened?

The worst now is when I apply for other jobs, they always tend to give me roles pertaining to my job experience, which I don't want to.
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by joinnow: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Pamelayoung:

The worst now is when I apply for other jobs, they always tend to give me roles pertaining to my job experience, which I don't want to.

I understand.
Very difficult to start all over again in a new career path.

BUT!!! Better late than never.
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by steve6: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmm....Interesting !
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
steve6:
Hmmmm....Interesting !

Thanks
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by Yugoos: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Employment thesis not letter grin
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Yugoos:
Employment thesis not letter grin

Hmmm
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
adepiero:
well said op

Thanks
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
mokaflex:
Most Nigerian companies if not all don't practice half of these. Too sad.

The labor laws are there. We just have a problem of implementation
Re: Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign by nmreports: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Urgent Vacancy To Close 6pm Today

Sorry this is coming late.

I urgently need to recruit a young man to execute a couple of functions in my organization.

Qualities i am looking for include:

> Attention to details
> Diligence
> Strong work ethic
> Advanced microsoft package skills
> Good communication skill
> Good presentation skill
> Quality people skill

Responsibilities will cut across areas like Logistics, Project Execution and Admin duties.
If you are such a person or you know such applicant, kindly forward CVs to seun.omotoso@meaircon.com
Deadline is 6pm today as interview comes up tomorrow.

Best regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payment Of January 2022 Stipend Initiated!, NASIMS / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.