Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Wapic Insurance General Covers And Life Savings Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wapic Insurance General Covers And Life Savings Investment (902 Views)

Need Advice On Best Banks Savings/investment. / Savings/investment / Who Else Is Doing This Wapic Smart Life Plus Package?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wapic Insurance General Covers And Life Savings Investment by walz23: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
I am a Financial services associate in a reputable insurance company, and I will be available to attend to all your insurance needs. Wapic insurance underwrites all classes of business. However for the purpose of this section, I will brief you about our packages for motor insurance. And life investments

1 Third party is N5000.00

2 Comprehensive motor insurance (3per cent of your Total Sum assured) i.e If your the value of your car is N1,000,000.00, your quote will be N30,000.00 only. (This will cover your vehicle against Fire, Accident, and theft). 

Note that claims will be settled within 48 hours. I will encourage everyone to get insurance on their vehicles, even if you do not drive the vehicle everyday, ensure the risk of theft, fire and accident is well covered under an insurance policy. Also your premium need not to be paid at once, you are allowed to pay in installments .

Wapic offers a wide range of Life investment products
1. The Smartlife plus sadone year savings) minimum savings monthly is 5,000..with interest rate tied to treasury bills from CBN. Presently you stand to get 10% interest if you sign up today.. and to top it all you have a free life cover and accident cover for the period of one year. At the end of investment period you get your principal is guaranteed plus compounded interest.
Other products include
Wapic Smartlife (3years)
Wapic SmartScholars plan
Wapic Smartseniors plan

Also we have other general business such buglary cover, grouplife cover, goods in transit.
For more details and your insurance and investment solutions do mail me on olawale.adegbite@wapic.com or call me on 09050689785..will respond instantly .

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Tbc To Btc / MMM News Digest / One Secret Billionaires Do Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.