Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Php Programmer Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Programmer Need Help (1780 Views)

URGENT: Asp.net Programmer Need For A 3 Months Project In Abuja / Expirenced Developer/programmer Need For Paystack Payment Integration / Hello Programmer Need Ur Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Programmer Need Help by HOJOSKID: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2017
plz working on a project and am aving issues on how to fix post on the page plz help a little boy
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by losprince(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Where are u collecting the posts from?
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by HOJOSKID: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
from user
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by michaelwilli(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
What exactly re u tryin to do? Giv an analogy n any errors u might be getting, ur code also is needed
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by ChinenyeN(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
OP, you won't be able to get any real assistance until people are able to know the context of your problem. In other words, you either need to describe how you are going about with your implementation or we need to see the relevant parts of the code that you believe you're having difficulties with.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by losprince(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dude could u be any less cryptic?

1 Like

Re: Php Programmer Need Help by SeunLanLege(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
HOJOSKID:
plz working on a project and am aving issues on how to fix post on the page plz help a little boy

Php isn't a programming language so technically you aren't a programmer.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
SeunLanLege:

Even Brainfuck is a programming language... The earlier you get a language is a tool the better. Requoting shit from Quora or reddit doesn't make anyone sound smart

1 Like

Re: Php Programmer Need Help by asalimpo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
HOJOSKID:
You're too young to be a programmer. Wait until you've grown up a little. Then your brain can handle the logic and complexity involved.

2 Likes

Re: Php Programmer Need Help by juicydiceyjoe(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
asalimpo:

You're too young to be a programmer. Wait until you've grown up a little. Then your brain can handle the logic and complexity involved.
This has got to be the worst advice I've heard in my life... else you're just being sarcastic.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2017
juicydiceyjoe:

This has got to be the worst advice I've heard in my life... else you're just being sarcastic.
He sure was sarcastic...he meant grow up in terms of brain power

1 Like

Re: Php Programmer Need Help by michaelwilli(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jregz:

He sure was sarcastic...he meant grow up in terms of brain power
He still doesn't make any sense
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by michaelwilli(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
SeunLanLege:

Were u hear da one? Copy n paste solomon
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Phourxx(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
SeunLanLege:

Would be very glad if you explain exactly what you meant by this.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
SeunLanLege:

You mean it's your mother tongue undecided
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by SeunLanLege(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Jregz:

Even Brainfuck is a programming language... The earlier you get a language is a tool the better. Requoting shit from Quora or reddit doesn't make anyone sound smart

Stop trying to sound intellectual, I merely stated a fact and you start accusing me of requouting. Any competent programmer knows php is merely a scripting language. I didn't say php was a terrible language or try to belittle the op in any way, I simply corrected the semantic mistake he made.

Have a gold day.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
SeunLanLege:

Stop trying to sound intellectual, I merely stated a fact and you start accusing me of requouting. Any competent programmer knows php is merely a scripting language. I didn't say php was a terrible language or try to belittle the op in any way, I simply corrected the semantic mistake he made.

Have a gold day.
NO, read what you wrote again. You are the one trying to sound smart.

Isn't ruby also a scripting language?
So he shouldn't use ruby too ?

I'm not accusing you of reposting. I am saying it is what you did. You reposted what you read. And this is everywhere on the Internet. Everyone reposts crap (from Quora or hacker news) about x language.

And it's actually funny that folks like you might swear by Node
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by SeunLanLege(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jregz:

NO, read what you wrote again. You are the one trying to sound smart.

Isn't ruby also a scripting language?
So he shouldn't use ruby too ?

I'm not accusing you of reposting. I am saying it is what you did. You reposted what you read. And this is everywhere on the Internet. Everyone reposts crap (from Quora or hacker news) about x language.

And it's actually funny that folks like you might swear by Node

I didn't want to reply you, but it seems you discovered the difference between a programming language from Quora and hacker news.

Hate to disappoint you but I learnt c++ then php and the tutorial series I followed explicitly explained the difference between a programming language and a scripting language.

Please reply when you have a valid point. And I remember saying I wasn't insulting php or the op in anyway. You're just looking for a argument and I refuse to give it to you.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
SeunLanLege:

I didn't want to reply you, but it seems you discovered the difference between a programming language from Quora and hacker news.

Hate to disappoint you but I learnt c++ then php and the tutorial series I followed explicitly explained the difference between a programming language and a scripting language.

Please reply when you have a valid point. And I remember saying I wasn't insulting php or the op in anyway. You're just looking for a argument and I refuse to give it to you.
You should read what Wikipedia has to say as per categories of languages or "scripting languages" itself .

The term scripting language is pretty much broad.
Explicitly explained? In 30 seconds?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language

I wasn't trying to start an argument. Don't got time for that.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Phourxx(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Okay, very soon someone is gonna say python is not a programming language sad
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Chicallisto: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Here's my number 08101965446... whatsapp me let's get ur problem solving.
Re: Php Programmer Need Help by Capnd143(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Call me via 08064424892 I can help withthat

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionizing The World With Artificial Intelligence / Web Developers... Programmers LISTEN Up! / Help On Creating An Auto Executable Hyperlink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.