Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos (5498 Views)

Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital / VACANCY : Female Secretary / Office Assistant Needed In Ijaiye, Lagos State. / Urgent Vacancies For Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2017
We need more physics, maths, CRS and Technical Drawing Teachers please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
More physics, Technical Drawing, CRS, maths teachers are still needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Senipapa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
ayodeji1975:
We need more physics, maths, CRS and Technical Drawing Teachers please.
is marketing needed?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
We don't need anybody for marketing please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2017
More Physics, CRS, Maths and Technical Drawing Teachers are urgently needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
ayodeji1975:
More Physics, CRS, Maths and Technical Drawing Teachers are urgently needed please.

I stay at Meiran. Do u need govt, history or commerce teachers?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
You can apply but not urgent
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
More Physics, maths, Technical Drawing and CRS teachers are needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
More Physics and maths teachers are still needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Technical Drawing and Physics teachers are still needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
More maths and Physics teachers are urgently needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by abdullateef44: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
ayodeji1975:
More maths and Physics teachers are urgently needed please.

I can take mqthemathematics and further mathematics at any level effectively...how can I contact u
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please send your cv to: josephakinadewo@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
More Physics, maths and Technical Drawing teachers are urgently needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Adexy4us(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
ayodeji1975:
More Physics, maths and Technical Drawing teachers are urgently needed please.

yeah am proficient in maths & physics.... but only available for the interview on Saturday...
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Lekewatt(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
The school no get name? Well, I have b.sc in security studies from UCLA, can I apply?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
More maths and Physics teachers are needed please. The ideal person must be a graduate of maths or physics.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Funpeter: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
ayodeji1975:
More maths and Physics teachers are needed please. The ideal person must be a graduate of maths or physics.

Read Statistics with four years of teaching mathematics and a post graduate diploma in education.

So can I apply?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2017
If you study maths in your PGD you can apply.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
More Physics and maths teachers should please apply.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Physics and maths teachers are urgently needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
More Physics and maths teachers are urgently needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Tizzyreal: 3:48am On Feb 26, 2017
ATS COMPLIANT CV
Are you having problems of not being invited or shortlisted for any job interview despite the numerous applications you have been submitting and yet not a single invitation for an interview?. Well it is important to inform you that the reason why you were not successful is mainly because your CV is not ATS compliant. An ATS (Applicants Tracking System) is an automated machine just like ATM (automated teller machine) that handles many transactions for larger number of users on behalf of the bank, so also is ATS that handles millions of CVs on behalf of the human resource officers that could have been impossible for them to handle manually millions of CVs brought to their desk. The ATS has a standard format and any CV that does not comply with its format is deleted by the machine. And this is why most applicants fail to be shortlisted after submitting their applications, only those who are aware of this machine and its format get shortlisted for interview. To help most applicants succeed, I am generously giving away two copies containing the ATS format and guidelines at a cheap price of N1000 for the first 200 people to request. Please note that after the first 200 people I will stop selling. To get the two copies, send me a mail to chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com and I will acquaint you. Once payment is verified, I will immediately send you the two copies to your mailbox.

ONLINE JOBS
Do you know you can earn a living through online jobs? Though there are lots of fake and scam online jobs out there, but there are still genuine ones out there that are real and can pay you real money straight to your bank account or paypal account. These genuine ones are in the minority but reliable enough to sustain you in school, your family needs, etc. To benefit, you need to have a laptop or desktop of your own and an internet connection, you also need to be knowledgeable enough, that is, not an illiterate. To get these jobs, I have a list of 10 genuine foreign and local sites that pays. Also in the list, I’m going to show you a bank in Nigeria that you can use to access payments from the internet conveniently. I am giving away this list at a cheap prices of N1000 to interested persons. Send me an email to chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com with the subject, ONLINE JOBS, and I will get back to you immediately.

SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN FOR START UPS
Are you in need of a sample of an effective BUSINESS PLAN for a startup business?. Do you want to gain the skill of writing an effective business plan for startup companies?. I have a sample of an effective business plan for startup companies in addition with the guidelines, which I’m selling at N1000. Send me an email to chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com, with the subject, BUSINESS PLAN, and I will reply you immediately.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2017
More Physics and maths teachers are urgently needed in an international school please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
More maths and Physics teachers are needed please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Dayhorla: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
ayodeji1975:
More maths and Physics teachers are needed please.
Do you need a biology teacher?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
U keep demanding for more teachers, how many have u employed, I don't no why the poor job seekers can't deduce that u are a time waster. I don't think any serious person will be posting same advert over a month. Just my one cent to assist job seekers

1 Like

Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by smileymiley: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Do u need teachers in arts subjects or vocational studies?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by TJMighty(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2017
I have B Sc./Ed in Computer Science Education, pls can I apply?
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Computer Science can apply. We don't need Arts teachers for now.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by ayodeji1975: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Maths teachers are urgently needed against Monday. The ideal person must study mathematics in any reputable University please.
Re: Vacancies For Teaching Job - Ijaiye, Lagos by cotmag(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sorry to say this. Are u sure you need Mathematics Teachers? I applied and you said because of the location, my application won't be entertained. If you need Teachers, you will even provide accommodation for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Start Preparing For Interviews, What Questions Should I Expect? / Job Vacancy In A Fast Food In Warri, Delta State. / Graduate Trainee Femack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.