Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Design A Nice (2010) Greetings Card With Adobe Photoshop And Make Money - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design A Nice (2010) Greetings Card With Adobe Photoshop And Make Money (3846 Views)

Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Nice (2010) Greetings Card With Adobe Photoshop And Make Money by sylvelity: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2009
Hello Great Graphics Designer,
i am here again to share how you can simply create an highly effected creativity design, which it not hard for you to design but the right step matters alot so you can get what you want in your design.

Before i process let talk a little about this software call Adobe Photoshop, i have been hearing and seeing people crying, blaming and lamenting that how they wish they know how to use Adobe Photoshop.

Bros. I am here to let you know that it's not hard, even you will not believe me, when i say CORELDRAW IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN PHOTOSHOP, why people think Adobe photoshop is hard is because of the high effect it possess, but dont worry folks with me and my guys on our great forum for Graphics Artist alone which is www.graphicspalace.com we will put you through in Adobe Photoshop Creative World.

Yeah Back to the topic above, i will show you some of the examples which i use in designing the 2010 Greetings card in Adobe Photoshop, when you finished reading this tutorial i bet your creativity will boost out to even design something better than i did

to view the tutorial
visit : www.graphicspalace.com

Register as a member to enable view the Tutorial in our forum

The tutorial link is located at (Tutorial Palace)

you must register before you will see the Tutorial Palace link on the forum

And after you mint have gone through the tutorial then you see the great magic and simplicity of Adobe Photoshop. (Trust me on that)

attached is the picture of the 2010 greeting card i am talking about

Thanks
www.graphicspalace.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn Graphics Design Affordably From The Best / A Cd Case Design I Made For A Musician Using Corel Draw & Photopaint / Adekunle Gold Sketch With A Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.