Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How To And Where You Can Buy Cheap Domain For Your Blog/website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To And Where You Can Buy Cheap Domain For Your Blog/website (373 Views)

How To Buy Cheap Domain Name In Nigeria / 5 Popular Foreign Websites To Buy Cheap Domain Names / HELP:- I Need A Good Cheap Domain Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To And Where You Can Buy Cheap Domain For Your Blog/website by myfidelityblog(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Numerous internet users, bloggers, writers, entrepreneurs, etc. come across one common problem when they start their website or blog. How do we save in on a domain name? To answer to this major and the most common query, I have come up with some factors and their solutions. There are numerous factors that play a role in deciding the price of a domain name. Just like the number plate of a car, in case you want a Premium Domain Name, it is bound to cost you more.

One thing that additionally we observe is that people usually buy the domain and get it registered at the same place. I wouldn’t say that this is something that shouldn’t be done, but what I want to lay emphasis upon is that you should get the best of each of the two services. In case you’re finding both your needs satisfied at two different places, then you should probably go with it. This will provide you with an added security that even if your hosting account is hacked into, your domain name would still be safe.

Before buying a Domain Name, you should consider numerous factors and then compare them with others before settling on a choice.

Click below link to read about the famous domain registrars that offers the cheapest domains

https://myfidelityblog..com.ng/2017/02/how-to-buy-cheap-domain.html?m=1

Subscribe to my emails newsletter to get more updates like this

(1) (Reply)

How To Integrated Admob Ads On An Android Apk / I Need A Non- Hosted U.k Google Adsense Acct / Learn How To Design A Blog Using Blogger Free(enter Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.