Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Wife In Shock After She Caught Her Mother On Bed With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Shock After She Caught Her Mother On Bed With Her Husband (1169 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife In Shock After She Caught Her Mother On Bed With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
[url=http://www.xperiang.com/2017/02/wife-in-shock-after-she-caught-her.html ]On Tuesday, one of our readers was in a turmoil of shock after she caught her husband sleeping with her mother in her own matrimonial bed. She quickly sent us her issue, and luckily I was online then. I posted it on xperia fan page where kindhearted members advised her to call for witness and also capture evidence she will use use against them only for the husband to revealed he never loved her, she was only a means he used to get to her mother whom he love so much......can you imagine? See how she wrote it below:

Anty Ngozi Lovelyn, please post this for me now now....I need people's responses, right now, I mean like right now...
I was supposed to go to a church program this evening, but when I reached the venue, I was told that I mistook the date, that the crusade will begin tomorrow...
So I went back home to be with my so called useless mother who just visited that she was very sick. Lo and behold, their clothes were littered on the parlour.
Yes ooo, my husband and my own mother are having s*x right now on my matrimonial bed....I am boiling in anger right now. My marriage to this dog of a husband have not even reach 5 months ooo. They don't know I'm at home, they thought I will be returning in the night, because I left with own spare key so as not to disturb anybody to open door for me in the night... the sound of their moaning is making me loose my temper.... Should I storm in on them or should I wait for them to come out?...I'm in my early pregnancy, how do I handle this situation?.. My head is hurting

So yesterday, I received a message from her on how things later turned out. She is also planning on terminating the pregnancy.. Read how she sent it.

Hello Love, I logged online to show my appreciation on how you and the people of Xperia were touched by my what I rather call misfortune yesterday. Thank you for posting it the moment I needed it.
I want to tell you all that I'm pretty strong now. The Lord is my strength..
When I returned home yesterday and saw what was happening, I ran outside immediately because the shock was unbearable. When I saw some of the comments suggesting I call witnesses, mg neighbour was only next available person that came to my mind.
They were ashamed that i called in another person, when I confronted them, he said to my face "is it an abomination to be sleeping with both mother and daughter, that since I have already made the matter public, its better he tell me know how he feels about me....(I can't believe I'm still crying)...he told me he never loved me, that I was only a means he used to get closer to my Mom." Ngoo Love, this is what the man I am carrying his child said to me.
Well, I have decided to leave the marriage. I picked some of my things that yesterday and left the house, and could you believe that up till now, he has not called me. I heard my Mother shamefully left in the morning, though she has been calling me, probably to seek for forgiveness..... Well to cut the whole story short.
I have decided to terminate the pregnancy since its still in the early stage. I'm not writing for advice, but just to tell how things later turned out....let me read today's episode of Pure Love of Lizzy..and rest...I will never love again. I have suffered heartbreaks enough. Love is very wicked...

But we all at Xperiang advised her to keep the pregnancy.. The baby is innocent(s)[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple Struggling To Conceive Undergo DNA Test, Discover They Are Twi / 7 Ways You Can Injure Your Wife Without Knowing It / Horrific: Dad Forced His 11-year-old Son To Have Sex With His Step-mum To Stop..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.