Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Gift Idea For Your Client - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gift Idea For Your Client (609 Views)

What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? / Portrait As Special Gift Idea Of All Season / Need Perfect Gift Idea For A Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gift Idea For Your Client by vvanigeri: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hard to believe that Valentine day is on the minds of corporations and businesses throughout the world already. But as money is tight, finding just the right gift that will leave a lasting impression is even more important than ever.

What makes a hot valentine Corporate Gift? The answer lies in trends in technology, economic health, and the state of mind of buyers and consumers. It seems that trends in Valentine business gifts change slightly every year.

Whether you want to send a free or inexpensive gift (which can be incredibly powerful, as I’ll show you below), or you’ve got a valentine gift budget you need to blow, I’m sharing some suggestions for client and customer holiday gifts that don’t suck:

A Personalized Mug With THEIR Name, Not Yours

Why their name?

“Remember that a man’s name is to him the sweetest and most important sound in any language.”

A mug with your name or logo will quickly find its way into the back of the office cupboard. A mug with their name on it is much, much more valuable to your customer, and will likely become a frequently used item.

And every time they see it, they’ll remember who gave it to them

A Discount (Or Free Bonus)
A discount or free product can be a very appreciated and remembered holiday gift, as long it has personal value to the recipient.

Your Favorite Books

A personal and deeply valuable gift, books can change people’s lives. Send anything: business books, novels, whatever you like, and include a note about why the book is meaningful to you.

For customers with long commutes, consider audiobooks (or gift cards to Audible) too.

Personalized Stationery

One of my own favorite gifts to receive is personalized stationery and cards that I can use for individual thank you notes and special messages. And I can never have enough variety! A set of personalized note cards like these can be an excellent gift that your clients will appreciate over and over again.

Pen Gift Set

A nice, quality pen set is one of the gifts everyone can use, but few people will buy for themselves, making it a great client gift idea. There are so many different kinds of pens, and if you take the time to pick one that suits your client’s taste, you can give a memorable gift that will be appreciated every time the client writes with it.

Gratitude

Here’s a secret: you don’t have to spend much time, or any money to send a gift that’s welcome and appreciated. Research has shown that a sincere thank you sent by email to your customer can make a huge impact on your relationship with them.

And if you really want to wow them, pick up the phone.

http://vvanigeria.com
Re: Gift Idea For Your Client by awizzygallery: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
This type of gift is for selected few high profile customers and loved ones (Portrait painting)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Extends Gains On Parallel Market, Now N480/$ / I heard / Get Sage 50, Quickbooks, Tally.erp 9, Busy, Sage Evolution, SAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.