Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President (477 Views)

'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President by Lautechgossip(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
​Innocent Ujah Idibia better known as 2face or
2baba is one exceptional musician whose music transcends language, religion and tribe in a country that is overwhelmed with tribal and religious clashes. 2face has been able to win the heart of so many Nigerians with his songs and his humanitarian activities to the plies of the common man through several campaigns to speak up for the voiceless.

The much decorated musician isn’t only devoted to his music but he is also a philanthropist and he started his own NGO called 2Face Idibia Reach-Out Foundation whose motto is service to humanity. Due to his stance for the struggle of human right, he was appointed as ambassador by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.

He was also presented with the prestigious International Youth Ambassador for Peace Summit and the Nigeria Youth Merit Award by the National Youth Council of Nigeria in recognition of his contributions to youth development in Nigeria.

2face means a lot to so many people because he has touched the life of so many people in so many ways. There are very few musicians who have been able to do what he has done in a very short time.

2face is also a family man whom despite his wild past with different women, still tries all his best to be a responsive father to all his kids. This proves that he is man who takes responsibility for his actions and this quality is very vital in leadership.

Just last week he was campaigning against the government for the bad state of the country and he single-handedly steered up the entire nation to come and air their voice through a peaceful protest and Nigerians who have a lot of love and respect for him were reinvigorated and spirited to challenge the government by marching out for the One Nigerian Protest.

But unfortunately 2face was stopped from leading the protest by the same people he was trying to challenge but notwithstanding Nigerians still stood by him and they took to the street on the 6th to protest even though their leader was restricted from joining them.

He has always showed his disdain towards the government through his songs and Nigerians have been motivated by his music one way or the other in having a greater and better Nigeria.

The message in his songs goes a long way because it’s a very strong medium to create awareness of what is going on in the country and how to stop and fight it. Fela was man who did a lot with his music to fight the government and 2Face has taken the baton to continue in the struggle towards a free and fair election, end of corruption and good governance.

Nigerians have gone through a lot through the hands of these corrupt politicians and it would bring a breathe of fresh air to the country if we can have a leader who posses these qualities; Integrity, Focus, Patience, Passion, Transparency, Positive, Accountability, Confidence, Honesty, Compassion and Humble.

You would agree with me that 2Face Idibia has almost every one of all these qualities to lead the nation. I know people would bring up the issue of his educational background but I don’t think that is enough criteria for leadership. Our current President is also school certificate holder so that should not be an issue at all.

I leave Nigerians with this question. If 2face decides to pick up a Presidential ticket to run for President, would you or would you not vote for him. If he has been able to do so much with very little power how much do you think he would do if he gets the power. Share your thoughts below.

Written by JimmyKing

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/why-i-think-2face-would-make-fine.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President by PassingShot(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President by Chikelue2000(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
2face will make a fine President only when he contest against d likes of PMB
Outside that, he fits only d entertainment industry where he is known to have a lot of babymamas, my opinion though
Re: Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President by Donexy16(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
#2Baba4President
Re: Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President by chieveboy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
You don't get it: Tuface can never be taken as a 'serious' person...thanks to history!
Re: Why I Think 2face Would Make A Fine President by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dont Even Bring Such Useless Opinion, Alot Of Things Is Againt Him

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Students Excited After The Visit By Queen Lucy (TNQ 2016 1st Runner Up) / Tunde Ednut Shades Bobrsiky For His Poor Command Of English Language / DAVIDO Fans Goes Crazy As He Was Performing Live At Brooklyn(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.