Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

__ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / __ (776 Views)

__ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

__ by alldbest: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
__
Re: __ by onojagodday(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2017
These are the necessary steps:
1. Upload your project to a remote server exclude database while uploading
2. if successful, create a database on the remote server and import the sql server database files you created in your project to the remote server
3.having done that, change the connection string in the web.config file to point to your remote server database connection you created
Re: __ by alldbest: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
onojagodday:
2. if successful, create a database on the remote server and import the sql server database files you created in your project to the remote server
3.having done that, change the connection string in the web.config file to point to your remote server database connection you created

Thanks bro, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: __ by alldbest: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2017
onojagodday:

Sorry to disturb again bro. I have successfully deployed d website, it is accessible online now. Where am having issues is with the database.. It returns an error "Cannot open database requested by the login.. failed for the user.."

* I used SQL SERVER 2008.
** did a backup and uploaded on the plesk cpanel,
*** got the dbID and userID which I have used to modify my web.config file, but the error persists. I don't know what d issue is. Pls any idea?
Re: __ by olarid01: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
what's the full error message?
Re: __ by alldbest: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2017
olarid01:
what's the full error message?

Been sorted out. The issue was with my connection string, I found ma way around it. Thanks bro
Re: __ by olarid01: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2017
alldbest:

Been sorted out. The issue was with my connection string, I found ma way around it. Thanks bro

you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Angular 2 Developer Needed For Partnership In A Project / Need 1 Page, 6 Pages Or 10+ Pages Wordpress Site ? / Gets All Premium Themes @ Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.