Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala (2871 Views)

Antispam Bot Wahala / Bad Economic No Wahala Just Take Your Free 4,500 Naira Daily 100% Free Autopilot / MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by paulstrings(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
The way ponzi schemes are rising in this country ehn, it can make make any serious principled person compromis. That was how a friend of mine introduced me to this scheme yesterday. X3gain.com
They Pay you 3x what you Donate.

Heeeeeey shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sharply Borrowed money from my colleague. Added mine and voila, I made my donation wink wink

Fast forward 5 hours later, My friend chatted me up, telling me he was unable to Login. Gbese angry angry

I had to confirm myself. Mehn. The site was Suspended, No warning, No Support. Nothing Mehn.
embarassed embarassed
My Money don grow wings sha.

2017 will still be a wonderful year
cry cry cry
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by forexbinary: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rule No 1. Don't do ponzi with a borrowed money!

Rule No 2. Only give out what you can afford to loose!

That said, I believe x3gain will be back, they have some Php errors on their website, and does not mean they have packed up.

I am a web designer and I get such errors from time to time, and don't be surprised that it is a small dot, wrongly placed that is messing up the site.

That also said, get ready to move on - in case of any eventuality, just in case!

Peace!

6 Likes

Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by forexbinary: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
paulstrings:
The way ponzi schemes are rising in this country ehn, it can make make any serious principled person compromis. That was how a friend of mine introduced me to this scheme yesterday. X3gain.com
They Pay you 3x what you Donate.

Heeeeeey shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sharply Borrowed money from my colleague. Added mine and voila, I made my donation wink wink

Fast forward 5 hours later, My friend chatted me up, telling me he was unable to Login. Gbese angry angry

I had to confirm myself. Mehn. The site was Suspended, No warning, No Support. Nothing Mehn.
embarassed embarassed
My Money don grow wings sha.

2017 will still be a wonderful year
cry cry cry

X3Gain is back up bro - Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by jdula: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
How long have they been in existence. Please people who have gotten paid by them should come give testimony here.
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by paulstrings(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
forexbinary:

X3Gain is back up bro - Enjoy!

Thanks For they Heads up. They 've surprised everyone. I hope their services get better with time.
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by paulstrings(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
jdula:
How long have they been in existence. Please people who have gotten paid by them should come give testimony here.

My roommate got paid that same day. His friend also. Its Confirmed and thank God, they are Back again. I'm sure they'll do Better
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by paulstrings(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Well.. More Bad News. X3gain Is just Another Ponzi SCAM. I've learned my lesson undecided undecided undecided
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by bdmaverick(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Real and paying guys

Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by SpongeBobSP: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't dull, this is the chance to be free from hit and run sites.... paytitans.com is safe and secure and has been paying out.. register now!!
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by SpongeBobSP: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
don't dull, this is the chance to be free from hit and run sites... PAYTITANS.COM is safe and secure and has been paying out.. register now!!
Re: X3gain Has Put Me Inside Wahala by Cimbi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Football betting all the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Cryptogenx Matrix you can start with just $1 / What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? / Learn To Be Your Boss By Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.