Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale (verizon Vers): 68k Negotiable - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale (verizon Vers): 68k Negotiable (2526 Views)

Lots Of IPhone 7 32GB Is Available In IB 68k / Pix!very Hot,brand New Xiaomi Redmi Note 7,6/64gb With Freebies:68k / Samsung S6 Edge Available For 68k(negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale (verizon Vers): 68k Negotiable by princetom1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Royalemex:
@princetom. Please leave my thread alone. The cost at which I acquire my products isn't the same with others. Some ship at container full load and wait four months to get. Some don't even deliver . I got mine expensive just to be sure of quality, paid 48 hours flight to get it. And I still pay logistics up to 4k to deliver each item to far places like north. At the end am left with virtually nothing. Calculate this your self. All these costs are incorporated in my price. Why on earth are you scaring my clients. If you are really a business person ,you'll understand that your act is against the ethics. Why not pm privately if you have any concern or advice. Think twice

Why did u change ur tone like u wanna make a deal with me? Your price is outrageous.

Those selling theirs for less than 2500 naira got it from heaven? If u call yourself a business man and u don't know the simplest of business rule, then, u need to fold up and do something else u are good at.

Note: 4k for delivery? Na heaven u wan send am to? The oda guy that bought from u paid 1k extra to get it in porthacourt, so ur lies are too cheap
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale (verizon Vers): 68k Negotiable by EMERITUS85(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
moto g4 plus with Android 7.0

for sale at 38k

call

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / !SOLDDDDDD!!!! / Blackberry 9810 4G - N55,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.