Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed (830 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed by TOBIeee68(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
МММ Nigeria Is Coming Back to Normal

Dear members,

MMM Nigeria lifts all the limits for Mavro, acquired in 2017. So, MMM Nigeria is coming back to normal. And now the members can actively develop the Community and create new requests to provide help. For these requests orders will soon arrive, and after Mavro’s confirmation it will be possible to withdraw these Mavro without any restrictions or limits! Only Mavros acquired in 2016 remain under restriction. But we are actively working on new measures to make it possible for the members to withdraw Mavro-2016 in a larger amount without undermining the sustainability of the Community.  

In the folder (see the link below) we have collected the screenshots of Personal Offices of members who received orders for their GH requests:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0G6qUEqxByCM2VOa3lBU21RQlk

Spread the screenshots via chats, social media and messengers. Let everyone know that MMM Nigeria is working. Every Nigerian should be aware that MMM is functioning well. It is very important!

Now everything depends on you, on your activity as members and guiders. MMM offers the people a platform for help exchange. And the members should turn this idea of mutual help into reality. So, now it is time to create PH requests (amount does not matter, try to provide help for small amount and you will see that MMM is working)! It is time to invite new people to MMM! These days we have to be more active than ever before. It is high time to work hard! We have to show everyone the real power of MMM ideas and values.

MMM Nigeria will overcome!

Together We Change the World!
Re: MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed by alapomejishegs: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
I believe one thing we will use our money to help ourselves, if we still love our brothers and we still believe MMM loves us. Please lets just comply . Its for the better , lets sacrifice now so we can enjoy it all tomorrow, if we let MMM go now. Tell me what are we falling back to? Is it our Govt ? Now it time to sacrifice and get our MMM back, we wont be a coward and back off. I believe Nigerians, we are strong people , we have been facing the hardship of this country for long and we still keeping it strong , we can also do that for MMM. I have PHed have you? PH now and keep MMM alive. That's all we need one voice one PH. It all we need to make it happen . Ask someone today have you PH. This is just the beginning it gonna be alright. All other Ponzi scheme might crash tomorrow but I believe MMM is here to stay and we will enjoy MMM even to the 4th Generation if only we can sacrifice today for tomorrow. Thanks all. #goandPH MMM pays .you and i are the MMM.thanks

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed by fortunez1(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Let every mavrodian write to MMM support suggesting we participants will be ready to Ph 10-30% of our 2016 mavros if we would be allowed to GH our 2016 mavros because this is the only MMM can bounce, because as it is Mr Andrew and MMM admin has lost the wisdom to bring back MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed by cooldipo(m): 2:02am On Feb 10, 2017
fortunez1:
Let every mavrodian write to MMM support suggesting we participants will be ready to Ph 10-30% of our 2016 mavros if we would be allowed to GH our 2016 mavros because this is the only MMM can bounce, because as it is Mr Andrew and MMM admin has lost the wisdom to bring back MMM.

Another good idea for sustainability will be PH 20 percent of your old and get the normal 30 percent increase plus another 20 percent from the your old Mavro

(1) (Reply)

Mortgage Plan In Palm City Estate Lekki (2.5M) / Wat Nature Of Business Can I Start With 50k....location Is Lagos / Fiverr Reviews For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.