Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

To All Recruiting Companys/orgs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All Recruiting Companys/orgs (611 Views)

Pls I Recieved This Companys Interview Invitation,guys R Dey Gnld Or Dey R Legit / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Do All Companys Now Require One To Have Nysc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Recruiting Companys/orgs by stanleychi: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
[b][/b]TO ALL RECRUITING COMPANYS/ORGS

To Whom It May Concern:

On behalf of all Nigerian graduates applicants, I wish to inform all recruiting companies, agencies, consultants, ministries, telecoms, oil/gas, agric, air lines, banks and so on that we, the applicants will not be applying to any job via yahoomail, gmail, rocketmail, hotmail domains or any sms short code numbers in other to reduce the scam in recruitments.

We therefore ask that any company that wish to recruit should direct us to their company’s website for us to summit our application there or use any known consulting firm like NEXZON, WORKFORCE, PHILIPS, DRAGNET,CHAMS.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Freelance Writers For African Lifestyle Magazine / Boost Your Resume With It Training And Certification! / Urgent Vacancy- Nurses, Midwives And Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.