Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,730 members, 7,827,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Warning To The Public especially Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning To The Public especially Ladies (1132 Views)

Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / [A Must See For Everyone Especially Ladies] 5 Diabolic Things ‘yahoo Boys’ Now D / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The Public especially Ladies by skyhighweb(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
hi i want to use the medium to connect with you peeps, this recceesion is something else, evil people are just popping out alot, ladies plz plz plz even guys, listen well, even old people dey lost.

if you going to see someone especially some body you dont know very well plz tell some body who u are going to see, ladies if u going to visit that guy u meant online that promised u heaven and earth tell ur friends or click who u going to see, send them a picture of him or her.

when u get there call ur friend(s) since u cant tell ur parents things like that, make sure he / she knows u are talking about them

ask for address of where u going forward that to a friend, make sure ur meeting place is that address and not else where, if there is a change of address ask for it.

dont drink already open drinks, dont drink anything in carton pack, once u leave ur drink to use d rest room ignore that drink.

if you have other advice please drop it here let safe guide our fellow humans, be well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by INTROVERT(f): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
All correct OP.
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Op is right....
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by gedidiah: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2017
True talk
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by skyhighweb(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2017
plz share thanks, mod plz push to front page
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by emmanuel1990(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
better still, do not visit anyone u just meet online...
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by Yinkey6(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2017
undecided kiss
 Why only 'ladies'
?
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by skyhighweb(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
i said especially ladies i also include guys too
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by lilybonny(f): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Spot on OP
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by delpee(f): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
@Op
Wise words.

Always be in touch with your parents, family, siblings etc Don't think your parents are being too fussy or just monitoring your movements or as some will say "treating me like a child". Time and circumstances have changed drastically lately. For your safety, it's important that at least one person knows your whereabouts at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by ODAROOMS(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2017
OP is talking from experience grin grin grin
Oya tell us your full story we won hear ya gist grin
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by CriticMaestro: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2017
even some counterfeit heads are rolling here...but op welldone

Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by skyhighweb(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
ODAROOMS:
OP is talking from experience grin grin grin
Oya tell us your full story we won hear ya gist grin
may God not let me have a story like that to tell mine or some one else,amen.
Re: Warning To The Public especially Ladies by skyhighweb(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmanuel1990:
better still, do not visit anyone u just meet online...
hahaha that one no join na

(1) (Reply)

A Man Kills Girlfriend And Sleeps With Her Corpse / Man Who Burgled My Cousins Home Caught On CCTV. / Female Thief Caught Chilling On Victim's Bed In Porth-harcourt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.