Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Are You a Programming Genius And Below 27 years? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You a Programming Genius And Below 27 years? (1025 Views)

HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months / Google Maps Added A New Genius And Creepy Features To Its App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You a Programming Genius And Below 27 years? by MOVIC100: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
I am a tech enthusiast who is willing to work with a very good programmer to develop apps/solutions that will change the world. If you are ambitious, cool headed, below 27 years and very good at what you do, please drop me an email on verymovic@gmail.com stating your age, interests and location.

Note: I am not looking for already established tech gurus. I am looking for those that are hungry for success and are willing to move to the next level and change the world. The younger you are, the better for me.
Re: Are You a Programming Genius And Below 27 years? by talk2hb1(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
MOVIC100:
I am a tech enthusiast who is willing to work with a very good programmer to develop apps/solutions that will change the world. If you are ambitious, cool headed, below 27 years and very good at what you do, please drop me an email on verymovic@gmail.com stating your age, interests and location.

Note: I am not looking for already established tech gurus. I am looking for those that are hungry for success and are willing to move to the next level and change the world. The younger you are, the better for me.

I am 37 and dull can I apply?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Programmers, Graphic Designers, Sound Editors Needed! / Peer To Peer Website For 50k / Need Help With These: $_SERVER["PHP_AUTH_USER"] And $_SERVER["PHP_AUTH_PW"]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.