Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why We Have More Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why We Have More Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria (543 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Have More Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria by D34lw4p(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Look around at blogs we have in Nigeria, they're mostly based on entertainment! This has made me go in search of actual reason we have so many entertainment bloggers while neglecting other more informative niche. Are you ready to see the reasons? Okay read on!

1. People believe entertainment blogs are more profitable
The believe that some early blogs solidly based on entertainment is making a huge amount of money by entertaining with their blog has changed the mentality of the "journey just come" that the only way they can make it also with blogging is also by cloning top sites in the entertainment niche! This is the main reason we've so many entertainment blogs looking like naijaloaded. To me, I will say this is a problem because more upcoming are coming into the blogging industry but they've no idea what blogging is!

2. Laziness
Because we already have so many blogs on entertainment and the same news you read here is what you'll also read on the next blog, Without any uniqueness! Upcoming bloggers believe getting news is something very easy for them because they can easily go to other sites to copy their post and still want to command a huge followers, this is the most reason you see some bloggers blogging for upto 4 years without making a dime when their blogs is offering no value!

3. Ignorancy they're ignorant of other top niche that commands huge following and are also very profitable than any other niche if well managed! Because of ignorancy on the type of topics to write on those niche they settle for the next available options which is becoming an entertainment blogges through copy and paste. Some even go up to activating RSS FEED post importer that imports posts from other websites.(-_^).
Well, with this few listed points, I think you can see the most reasons we've more entertainment bloggers than tech, health or business bloggers. wink
What do you think?

Source: www.nct.com.ng
Re: Why We Have More Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2017
copying and pasting stories is not really bad per se. there are news items that I would have missed if only punch had it on their site but the bloggers, would take the news form punch site, pay huge amount in facebook to get the news across to my timeline, I click on it to read, if it is serious news that affects me, then I still check on punch or vanguard etc to be sure that it is true.

So they are helpful in a way, even though most are just spam

1 Like

Re: Why We Have More Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria by D34lw4p(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
ITbomb:
copying and pasting stories is not really bad per se. there are news items that I would have missed if only punch had it on their site but the bloggers, would take the news form punch site, pay huge amount in facebook to get the news across to my timeline, I click on it to read, if it is serious news that affects me, then I still check on punch or vanguard etc to be sure that it is true.

So they are helpful in a way, even though most are just spam
Yes Sir, you're right but some newbies just abuse it!
Re: Why We Have More Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria by D34lw4p(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2017
where this mods? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Site / Garanntor Nigeria Bags The Best Local Hosting Company Category At NIRA 2017 .NG / Tiger Generator For Sale ( Less Than One Week Old )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.