Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Where To Get Agric Loan? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Get Agric Loan? (1265 Views)

How Can I Get Agric Loan / How To Secure Interest-free Agric Loan In Nigeria? / About CBN/BOA Agric Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Agric Loan? by thebestprice(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Can anybody help me with where to get 10 million naira loan ?

hi, I want to farm this year. I'm planning to cultivate 50 hectares of cassava intercropped with maize and groundnut..

but as I speak, I don't have a penny.
Though I've learnt all the agronomy practise associated with cassava farming.
please the budget for the entire project is 10 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by solomoni87(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2017
There lots of on-line money lenders you can aproach for loan. if you are qualify for their loan, you would be approved within minutes. some of them are: Ren Money finance, One Creadit finance, Kiakia Loan etc.
Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by Bookiemart01(f): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
I think you should not take so much loan for a start up
Truth is, no wise investment will loan you that much money to start farming. The risk is huge

My advice to you is to meet family and friends for loan and see what you can cultivate on 1 acre.

thebestprice:
Can anybody help me with where to get 10 million naira loan ?

hi, I want to farm this year. I'm planning to cultivate 50 hectares of cassava intercropped with maize and groundnut..

but as I speak, I don't have a penny.
Though I've learnt all the agronomy practise associated with cassava farming.
please the budget for the entire project is 10 million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by thebestprice(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
one acre is no good at all, especially for commercial purposes.
Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by shasere(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
My bro if u re a starter ,start small alot of challenges in agric,speaking frm exprience.
Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by fm7070: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
solomoni87:
There lots of on-line money lenders you can aproach for loan. if you are qualify for their loan, you would be approved within minutes. some of them are: Ren Money finance, One Creadit finance, Kiakia Loan etc.

You want to get loan from Ren Money finance, One Creadit finance, Kiakia Loan etc. for agricultural purpose?
I will be sorry for you when they kill you and your dream with their high interest rate,

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by Menscoli(f): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
It is best you start with what ever u have...for now
Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by jaz(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Ren money interest is almost 100% of the principal so expect to pay close to 20 million back
Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by michodemic(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2017
thebestprice:
one acre is no good at all, especially for commercial purposes.

You are just starting out and cann't do an acre even when you claimed you don't have a penny. If I were a finance company, I wouldn't give you loan with this kind of thinking. Those who told you to aim for the sky should at least let you know you have to stand on something before you attempt to fly. Drop that motivation book you are reading, it's getting you crazy. All the best.......

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Agric Loan? by thebestprice(m): 2:42am On Mar 13, 2017
michodemic:

You are just starting out and cann't do an acre even when you claimed you don't have a penny. If I were a finance company, I wouldn't give you loan with this kind of thinking. Those who told you to aim for the sky should at least let you know you have to stand on something before you attempt to fly. Drop that motivation book you are reading, it's getting you crazy. All the best.......
you sounding like one of my wicked uncles, who happens to be rich but skip people on flimsy excuses

(1) (Reply)

Benin Farmland Settlement at N3k Per Acre With Tractors / How Well Do You Know The Camel? / How Broilers Are Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.