Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need A Job Help!!!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Help!!!!!!!!!! (611 Views)

I Lost My Job Recently Due To Covid-19 And I Desperate Need Of A Job Help A Bro. / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated / Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Help!!!!!!!!!! by danxzy: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good Afternoon My Fellow Nairalander

Please i need work to help myself, life is not what you think when you're growing up till you reach the age to think like a man.
For 3years now i finish secondary school no money to further my education, my elder brother take me to his company to learn his work (NETWORKING) But he's a busy person,he don't have time so he handed me over to his friend but his friend is not teaching me anything. for complete one year now and nothing is happening...........am really tired of it and i need a better life for myself.......

Anybody from Abuja that can give me any work am ready to do it and help myself, i don't want to depend on anybody i want to fight for my future , sales boy or any type of work that my qualification can give me am ready to do it.

my number 08139034522
GOD BLESS YOU
THANKS
Re: I Need A Job Help!!!!!!!!!! by jamesbro(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
checkout assisttohire.com and register you wont regret
Re: I Need A Job Help!!!!!!!!!! by geewhyxclusive(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
*Vacacy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!* *Company* RICHLIFE ESTATE & GARDEN* *Position*: REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT. *Experience*: NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED AS ADEQUATE TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN. *Qualification*: MINIMUM OF OND, IN ANY COURSE. *Executive Consultant*: MR. GANIYU OKUNLOLA, 08039705141.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read!!! / English Teacher Needed At The Adorable Toes Ajah / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For Electricians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.