Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached (12393 Views)

Land With C Of O For Sale In Flourish Residence 2, Monastery Road By Shoprite / Westwood Park Phase 2 Sangotedo Ajah Behind Bigest Shoprite In Lagos / Buy Land @ Westwood Park Estate On Monastery Road By Shoprite, Sangotedo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Still on the market
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Available
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Still on
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!”~John Jacob Astor
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Real estate.... The real gold
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Call VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR WHATSAPP 08158961762 FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND SITE INSPECTION
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Call VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR WHATSAPP 08158961762 FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND SITE INSPECTION.
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Still on the market
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by priestemzy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
HOTTEST PROMO EVER
Get huge Discount on every plot you buy from any of our Estate this season

ABC GARDEN ESTATE
Ewekoro (phase3) #150k
Eyenkorin Olooko Ilorin #150k
Eyenkorin Arowosaye Ilorin #150k
Ewekoro Itori (phase2) #200k
Sango-Ifo Sojuolu #200k
Agbabiaka Ilorin #200k

VIP GARDEN ESTATE
Agbara Magbon #500k
Asaba Isele Asagba #700k
Anambra Awka #700k
Abuja gwagwalada #700k
Ibeju lekki (Ayeteju) #1.250M
Ibeju lekki (Osoroko) #1.75M
Square-Asadam Ilorin #1.5M
Festac Abule Ado #2.250M
Festac 6th Avenue #3.75M
Boystown Ipaja #4.750M
Abuka (airport road) #4.5M
Owerri (along abia road) #700k

All properties owned by: PERNTINENCE GROUP LIMITED.

For more details, guild or site inspection call, 08140679615, 09039670831
Head office: 7, oyinlola streeat, sobo B/stop, Behind firstbank, Akonwonjo-Egbeda Road, Egbeda Lagos.
don't wait to buy a land, rather buy and wait!!!
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Never pay for any property before site inspection and proper investigation of the company's authenticity.
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” ~David Waronker American real estate investor
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
The major fortunes in America have been made in land.” -John D. Rockefeller
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2017
Still on
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
"Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Still on the market
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
"If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele.
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Call 08092724970 or Whatsapp 08158961762 for more detailed inquiry and purchase processes
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
-Marshall Field
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesswe H. Jones,
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
“Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: WESTWOOD PARK PHASE 2...Monastery Road (behind The New Shop Rite)Video attached by Viktoreze(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
“Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Hottie Hottie Land @abijo Lekki Lagos.title:governor's Allocation,+2349030188831 / Exquisitely Built Fully Furnished 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At Osapa London / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.