Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

After The Jazz..what Next - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After The Jazz..what Next (1564 Views)

Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin / Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Jazz..what Next by snthesis(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
and so she started....

….I was in my third serious relationship (excluding school runs offcourse,), i was closer to 30 than 25, Tunde had met with my parents we were both in love, my dad really liked him so did my mum, he had a good job, had his apartment, an ac chilling car and most of all he said he loved me, his bedroom skills superb, so you could imagine my utter amazement when he proposed, yes Tunde wanted to marry me. i was all too eager to share with my friends my mum, i was in high heavens. Tunde officially declared his intentions to my parents a week later, formal introduction was agreed to hold in month, after introduction a date was agreed by both parents for the engagement/wedding proper... ghen ghen i couldnt wait to be called Mrs. Ore xyz. and then it happened, a few weeks later Tunde called off the wedding. I was in total shock ,ahan!!! Ahan!!! no way could lightning strike 3times, yes i repeat 3times this was the third consecutive time i would get dumped just before the wedding day. haba something was definitely wrong.... I remained inconsolable (Tunde got married to someone else), no one could bring me out of my shell, I lost weight, resigned from my job, I became a ghost of my robust self. My mum panicked when it appeared I was becoming suicidal and then one evening she called me to her room…what happened next was stranger than fiction… she stripped and made me swear that what she was about to reveal could never be revealed, and then asked me why was I killing yourself over a man, and if having a man was my problem then all I had to do was get my chosen spouse to eat of the concoction which she brought out and then she boasted saying “your daddy has been on this for the past 35yrs, he thinks he is in love but I know better"… in my desperation I took the concoction and proceeded to look for my spouse…..i am so so sorry… I really love you,

….that was how my wife of two years, confessed to me. I’m still in shock, I look at our baby, I look at my wife with eyes wide open, with disgust…. and walked out

I need advise, what should I do
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by thorpido(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
snthesis:
and so she started....

….I was in my third serious relationship (excluding school runs offcourse,), i was closer to 30 than 25, Tunde had met with my parents we were both in love, my dad really liked him so did my mum, he had a good job, had his apartment, an ac chilling car and most of all he said he loved me, his bedroom skills superb, so you could imagine my utter amazement when he proposed, yes Tunde wanted to marry me. i was all too eager to share with my friends my mum, i was in high heavens. Tunde officially declared his intentions to my parents a week later, formal introduction was agreed to hold in month, after introduction a date was agreed by both parents for the engagement/wedding proper... ghen ghen i couldnt wait to be called Mrs. Ore xyz. and then it happened, a few weeks later Tunde called off the wedding. I was in total shock ,ahan!!! Ahan!!! no way could lightning strike 3times, yes i repeat 3times this was the third consecutive time i would get dumped just before the wedding day. haba something was definitely wrong.... I remained inconsolable (Tunde got married to someone else), no one could bring me out of my shell, I lost weight, resigned from my job, I became a ghost of my robust self. My mum panicked when it appeared I was becoming suicidal and then one evening she called me to her room…what happened next was stranger than fiction… she stripped and made me swear that what she was about to reveal could never be revealed, and then asked me why was I killing yourself over a man, and if having a man was my problem then all I had to do was get my chosen spouse to eat of the concoction which she brought out and then she boasted saying “your daddy has been on this for the past 35yrs, he thinks he is in love but I know better"… in my desperation I took the concoction and proceeded to look for my spouse…..i am so so sorry… I really love you,

….that was how my wife of two years, confessed to me. I’m still in shock, I look at our baby, I look at my wife with eyes wide open, with disgust…. and walked out

I need advise, what should I do

Why did she confess?The jazz don fail?
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by snthesis(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
thorpido:
Why did she confess?The jazz don fail?

i really cant say, i was out of country for 6months and my attitude towards her changed, i saw her in a different light, i couldnt recall marrying her, everything was just hazy. i told my mum and a few weeks later she confided in me, and asked me to forgive her
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
snthesis:

i really cant say, i was out of country for 6months and my attitude towards her changed, i saw her in a different light, i couldnt recall marrying her, everything was just hazy. i told my mum and a few weeks later she confided in me, and asked me to forgive her
Hmmm.It's a marriage of deception.I really can't tell you what to do but make the decision that's best for you.
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
snthesis:

For real? So such works

1 Like

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by baby124: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Story for Obatala
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Truesapiosexual(f): 4:24am On Feb 11, 2017
For real or another Nollywood story?

2 Likes

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by sisisioge: 7:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Wowzer! I think you should annul the marriage even with the evidence of consummation( your baby) ! You weren't there nau...

Or, just start afresh....See if u could love her enough to stay married to her.

2 Likes

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2017
You can't recall marrying her??
shocked

Oboy this one pass me.

cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Done is done abi?!

Now what next?

If your marriage was great pre-confession, you both can tolerate each others weaknesses, make each other happy, are great buddies, partners and parents, i'd say forgive her and continue with the marriage.

However, if you can't deal with it and not sure you ever loved her or will love her again from henceforth, then quietly go your separate ways.

Your next can be worse, or better. No winner in marriage sha.

2 Likes

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2017
If it really happened to you, why did your write up sound like literature? I know this kind of things happen but I doubt it happened to the Op. If it did, you won't have the calmness to be writing it like its fiction.

Anyways, I can't stay married to a man that married me with jazz. If I can't trust you or never knew or loved you, why will I remain? Someone like that woman can kill. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by austinereds(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
really strange. I don't know things like this exist. you need divine help. what. Lord have mercy.
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
U ca just pretend she never told you and focus on those things she does that blows your mind
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by crackhaus: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2017
snthesis:

So the concoction has a limited range of within the country's borders, this is why it failed when you went beyond coverage.

Whoever made that concoction is an amateur.

1 Like

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Idydarling(f): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
this kept me entertained... didn't know jazz have boundary limits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by jakandeola(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Idydarling:
hahahaha u hav turn a muslim
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by sisisioge: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Idydarling:

Don't be so limited babes. Firstly, do you believe jazz like that exists? Well it does. I once had an arm's length friend in school that did hers on the Virgo for the bobo. Babe was a runs girl, who sleeps with neighbors and friends...In fact, she once slept with the bobo's cousin. Long story short, bobo always finds this out and beats girl like heavens will fall. When this happens, we cringe. Interesting, after the fight, they end it with sex and life goes on. The day we knew things weren't normal was the day she was bragging that dude wasn't going anywhere unless she leaves him or he TRAVELS far from her. He traveled eventually, that was the end of them.

Praypraypray sister fellow gbeboru, our sons need our prayers grin
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Idydarling(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaha u hav turn a muslim
hehehe I'm finding that shii funny my guy
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Idydarling(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Don't be so limited babes. Firstly, do you believe jazz like that exists? Well it does. I once had an arm's length friend in school that did hers on the Virgo for the bobo. Babe was a runs girl, who sleeps with neighbors and friends...In fact, she once slept with the bobo's cousin. Long story short, bobo always finds this out and beats girl like heavens will fall. When this happens, we cringe. Interesting, after the fight, they end it with sex and life goes on. The day we knew things weren't normal was the day she was bragging that dude wasn't going anywhere unless she leaves him or he TRAVELS far from her. He traveled eventually, that was the end of them.

na wa oo
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Timbuktuo: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sorry, this sounds like a crock of shït. Jazz? Abegi.
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
sisisioge:

...., after the fight, they end it with sex and life goes on. The day we knew things weren't normal was the day she was bragging that dude wasn't going anywhere unless she leaves him or he TRAVELS far from her. He traveled eventually, that was the end of them.

My Oh my... African juju with limited coverage. grin
God help our people. Oga run for your life. But be careful as you prepare to run. Dont pre-inform her so she wont waste you. I hope she neva go renew the jazz quick quick to one with world wide coverage. Are you still with us?

1 Like

Re: After The Jazz..what Next by abdulaz: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Many people are under this type of spell right now without them knowing.
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by sisisioge: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Loisemm:

My Oh my... African juju with limited coverage. grin
God help our people. Oga run for your life. But be careful as you prepare to run. Dont pre-inform her so she wont waste you. I hope she neva go renew the jazz quick quick to one with world wide coverage. Are you still with us?

grin grin grin grin
I think the potency not only lies with proximity, contact is also important. For as long as the dude is still doing the do...No leelee grin
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin
I think the potency not only lies with proximity, contact is also important. For as long as the dude is still doing the do...No leelee grin
Chai... no be small thing. shocked
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Fkforyou(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
What transpired between you two that made her to confess? She can't just wake up one morning and start confessing over something that would ruin her supposed "happiness"

We need part 2. angry
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
What a load of crap!
As if there is any such thing as 'jazz' undecided
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Loisemm:
If it really happened to you, why did your write up sound like literature? I know this kind of things happen but I doubt it happened to the Op. If it did, you won't have the calmness to be writing it like its fiction.

Anyways, I can't stay married to a man that married me with jazz. If I can't trust you or never knew or loved you, why will I remain? Someone like that woman can kill. My opinion though.

The only reasonable answer so far everyone is trying to romanticize it, she could have given him poison. Besides I agree too it sounds fictional .
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ujoan:
What a load of crap!
As if there is any such thing as 'jazz' undecided

People say there is but I have yet to see one sha.
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by snthesis(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
hmmm, i cant believe i wrote this.....

y did i write this
Re: After The Jazz..what Next by snthesis(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
i love my wife and she'll never do this things, we are together i never left, did sum1 hack my account

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders,come To My Rescue!!! / The Food Stuff Market / How Do I Deal With My Child's Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.