Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Unclad After She Caught Her Unclad With.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Unclad After She Caught Her Unclad With.. (756 Views)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Unclad After She Caught Her Unclad With.. by sharpboyus(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Source: http://www.newspaperupdate.com/woman-paraded-love-rival-street-naked-catching-naked-bed-husband/

Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Naked After Catching her Naked In Bed With Her Husband

An angry woman frogmarched a lady exposed through a neighborhood in the wake of getting her in bed with her better half.

She was recorded clutching the 20-year-old lady’s hair as she paraded her previous a progression of condo pieces in Cubatao, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Her young children and their companions can be heard crying keeping in mind the end goal to draw in attentions from neighbors.

The angry Wife, who has not been named, followed her partner to his friend’s apartment before She caught him in bed with the young lady.

She slashed the woman’s hair with a razor before tearing her clothes off.

The footage was shared online by the family who boasted about the attack, sparking dozens of police complaints from social media users.

The wife posted on social networks: ‘I don’t care the slightest bit what they think or quit considering.

‘I’ll demonstrate to you how you manage the double crossers of a wedded man. I just got this sl** with my better half, ex from today.’

The 20-year-old lady was later gotten by the spouse, who helped her discover her garments.

Police have launched an investigation to find the victim but found her after her sister followed her to the station to make complaint.

She told the Police that the man claimed to be single and they had been together for about five months.

The alleged attacker was arrested by Police and could face up to ten years in prison if found guilty.

Re: Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Unclad After She Caught Her Unclad With.. by Mologi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am still asking again can't person sleep with one another's boo
Re: Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Unclad After She Caught Her Unclad With.. by Jaabioro(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hole everywhere with unfaithful preek while aggressive partners lay siege waiting to disgraced ....anyone

(1) (Reply)

Guys See 7 Magic Ways To Kiss A Girl Passionately / Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife / This Is D Pix Of A Corper Dat Said He N His Gang Will Kill Me Wen I Come To Lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.