Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

REVEALED: The Beauty Benefits Of Rice Water You Never Knew - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / REVEALED: The Beauty Benefits Of Rice Water You Never Knew (880 Views)

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism / 10 Actionable Health Benefits Of Lemon In Warm Water You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Beauty Benefits Of Rice Water You Never Knew by tkgz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
REVEALED: The Beauty Benefits Of Rice Water You Never Knew

I am so excited to share with you all the beauty benefits of rice water. The wonderful thing is, it’s so easily accessible so instead of throwing away that rice water, why don’t you try these tips. It can be used for beautiful hair and gorgeous skin. Rice water is rich in beauty minerals and vitamins that make it fantastic for both skin and hair – a secret those flawless-skinned Japanese geishas have known for centuries. Skin Benefits include

======> See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/revealed-the-beauty-benefits-of-rice-water-you-never-knew/

(1) (Reply)

I Always Fart After Eating Beans. / Postpartum Depression – Very Dangerous And Frightening!! (must Read) / Health Tip: How To Treat Burns And Scalds At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.