Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Pay For Facebook Advert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Pay For Facebook Advert (433 Views)

Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!! / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook Advert by Lawalemi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
I tried registering my MasterCard to pay for dollar transaction on Facebook but it was denied by Facebook. This transaction is for advert.

I spoke with my bank but they stated that foreign transaction has been suspended on ATM cards execept I will obtain a Dollar ATM Card. This I am not ready for because it will not be a regular transaction.

Please I hereby ask what other medium I have to do this transaction. I tried registering on PayPal but they still did not accept my MasterCard. Would anyone offer assistance while I pay back?
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 11, 2017
To add money to your Facebook billing account, two options are available:
You either ADD money using your credit card which I think you've now tried and failed, or you use Pay4U service.
Go back to that ur billing page, and below the place where you have been putting your ATM card information you will find this second option. USE IT!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Read PLEASE If You Have Nothing Meaningful To Offer... / Twitter Make more Room For Replies / How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.